Aether Captains: Pirates and Traders» Forums » General

Subject: Orange and red...is it just me?? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Mullins

Florida
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've imported the game into Card Warden, and I'm having a bilge rat of a time trying to distinguish orange and red on the action cards. Does anyone else have this issue? It could just be how I imported it muted the colors, not sure.

Is there a card manifest that would have the text on the cards, including the colors of squares amd circles? I can go back through and tweak the colors if so.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
todd sanders
United States
pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
yes the colors were close but should be different enough. no i dont have a card manifest of any sort

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Mullins

Florida
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No worries. I think it's just my screen, or my eyes, because when I turn the brightness all the way up, I can sort of tell the difference. I also had to squish the cards slightly to fit the template, dunno it that's effecting anything or not. I'll go back in with a graphics program and tweak my cards.

Btw- I really like your work on this and Clockwork Cabal. Any more games planned in this series?

Edit: I can tell the difference on the PDF, so probably the issue was my conversion to JPEG. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
todd sanders
United States
pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
good to know david. thanks for the kind words.

i am trying to finish up some games that i have been kicking around for some time and then, yes, i'd like to try some ideas out for new Aether Captains games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.