Hide
5 Posts

Mars Attacks: The Miniatures Game» Forums » General

Subject: payment options kickstarter rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Netherlands
flag msg tools
I just wanted to back this project but it seems u can only have the creditcard pay option through Amazon.com. Does Mantic want to exclude all non-creditcard users or is there some other way i can pay with paypal to back this project?! soblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Rose
United States
Aiken
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think it has anything to do with Mantic wanting to exclude anybody. I think it has to do with Amazon accepting credit cards and not PayPal, and Amazon Payments being the means Kickstarter uses for US based projects.

Can't you get a PayPal credit card with your PayPal account?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skolo
Netherlands
R`dam
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
matthew, just drop them an email. they will send you PP option AFTER the campaign.

no problem with you pledging this way

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shifty203 1
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Necromundiac wrote:
I just wanted to back this project but it seems u can only have the creditcard pay option through Amazon.com. Does Mantic want to exclude all non-creditcard users or is there some other way i can pay with paypal to back this project?! soblue

I don't believe it has anything to do with Mantic. Pretty sure thats a deal between Kickstarter and Amazon, that all payments go through Amazon.

But as someone else pointed out, i'm pretty sure you can email Mantic, and they can paypal invoice you, your pledge just won't count against the kickstarter total.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Netherlands
flag msg tools
thanks for the replies lads, in the meantime the problem is solved, it had something to do with the kick-off location of the mars attack kickstarter so @jake rose: u got it 100% right.
Atm i am in as a backer for the invaders arrive pledge level. cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.