Popular Tags: [View All]
Evan Dunn
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
You toast the waffle.
badge
In a syrupy voice, the awful waffle walker tries to butter you up.
mbmbmbmbmb
Did everyone else know this existed but me?

I was playing Krosmaster with my wife, and my cousin comes down and gets all excited and can name the french names of the minis.

Very surprising. Apparently the series can be found subbed on the youtubes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Mason
United Kingdom
Stoke-on-Trent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I really enjoyed the first series and I'm trying to find time to watch the second series. Wish I could get them on dvd.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Martin
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
Mwa ha ha ha ha
mbmbmbmbmb
It's also a free to play MMORPG -http://www.wakfu.com/en/mmorpg/what-is-wakfu?from=http%3A%2F...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
KC Skedzielewski
United States
Augusta TWP
Michigan
flag msg tools
Who has two thumbs and likes Tacos....?
badge
...This Guy!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
quietcorn wrote:

I was playing Krosmaster with my wife, and my cousin comes down and gets all excited and can name the french names of the minis.

you going to link to them or not?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hansen
United States
Alta Loma
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, I know of the Wakfu anime, and the mangas, and the toys, and the...well, lets just say that there is a lot more stuff behind this game that a lot of folks in the U.S. realize. I encountered all this back when I played a turn based tactics MMO called Dofus which I think is where all this stuff started. Later, Dofus became Wakfu which is set in the future of the Dofus world. I've also played the Wakfu game which is fun if you like this sort of game, but it is still a work in progress.

As an aside, you can also play Krozmaster Arena within both Dofus and Wakfu via an electronic version of the game. In this version, you play with the characters you can collect while playing either Wakfu or Dofus, and they are the same 32 that are available in Season 1 of Krosmaster.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hansen
United States
Alta Loma
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TMVM wrote:

Well...sort of. You are pretty gimped in the F2P mode. Fortunately the P2P mode isn't too expensive at $6 per month, $5 per month if you buy in for a year. I would say check it out though if you are interested in turn based tactics games. One other note, the games intro tutorials leave a lot to be desired all things considered, however they are set in a week to be totally revamping the whole intro sequence to make things easier to get into.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hansen
United States
Alta Loma
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kcskedz wrote:
quietcorn wrote:

Here you go:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLS7gBe322Ttawhx-4eK11x...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Hoffman
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've only watched the first of two seasons of the Wakfu show but it is very good. I believe they are planning, or have already made, a new series set around the Dofus timeline (the other half of the characters in Krosmaster), as well as a movie for each series.

If you enjoy things like Avatar: The Last Airbender and other similar animation you will probably like Wakfu.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
KC Skedzielewski
United States
Augusta TWP
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
...This Guy!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Ichirou wrote:

Thank you sir.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Maxwell
United States
Burtchville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kcskedz wrote:
quietcorn wrote:

L2Youtube, n00b.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrien Nguyen
France
flag msg tools
Krosmaster is based on a universe that exists since the MMORPG Dofus, back in 2003. Another MMORPG joined later on, called wakfu.
Along with many other products, from console video games (Island of Wakfu), to all sorts of books (manga, comics, and euro style comics).
All their products are available on the official shop : http://www.ankama-shop.com/fr but it seems the English version, only show a few products.
And the Tv Show has its own page : http://www.wakfu.com/fr/serie/ with HD video on demand but surprisingly, not in English.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
KC Skedzielewski
United States
Augusta TWP
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
...This Guy!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Dang, who would have thought you would care so much about a stupid IOP head by the end of it...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.