Recommend
11 
 Thumb up
 Hide
21 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Hot Deals

Subject: [Amazon][US]- Jaipur $16.56 with prime rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David C
United States
Aurora
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mb
http://www.amazon.com/Asmodee-JAI01ASM-Jaipur/dp/B002SAS26E?...

This is the best price it's ever been according to the camelcamelcamel website. Available with prime. It's not a close-out superdeal, but it's pretty darn good if you were wanting to pull the trigger on this.


8 left at 16.56
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Boyd
United States
North Richland Hills
Texas
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [Amazon][US][Prime] - Jaipur $17.40 with prime
Thanks! I've had this game on my radar to play with my daughter for a while after seeing the watchitplayed play through on youtube. Purchased for a good price.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Meadow
United States
Waukesha
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
Thanks for reading me, I'm so lonely.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [Amazon][US][Prime] - Jaipur $17.40 with prime
This is a great two-player lightweight card game.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shane Harris
United States
Tacoma
Washington
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [Amazon][US][Prime] - Jaipur $17.40 with prime
Pulled the trigger, thanks.

I needed a filter for my air purifier and this rounded it out for free shipping nicely.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Duncan
United States
Bloomington
IN
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [Amazon][US][Prime] - Jaipur $17.40 with prime
bippi wrote:
http://www.amazon.com/Asmodee-JAI01ASM-Jaipur/dp/B002SAS26E?...

This is the best price it's ever been according to the camelcamelcamel website. Available with prime. It's not a close-out superdeal, but it's pretty darn good if you were wanting to pull the trigger on this.

13 left when I posted it.


Yeah, it's been this price for about a week? I got my copy last week and absolutely love this game. A very cute, fun lightweight 2-player. Very much recommended.

Also: Great art! I still don't know what to do with that panda camel.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David C
United States
Aurora
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mb
Re: [Amazon][US][Prime] - Jaipur $17.40 with prime
sefourn wrote:
bippi wrote:
http://www.amazon.com/Asmodee-JAI01ASM-Jaipur/dp/B002SAS26E?...

This is the best price it's ever been according to the camelcamelcamel website. Available with prime. It's not a close-out superdeal, but it's pretty darn good if you were wanting to pull the trigger on this.

13 left when I posted it.


Yeah, it's been this price for about a week? I got my copy last week and absolutely love this game. A very cute, fun lightweight 2-player. Very much recommended.

Also: Great art! I still don't know what to do with that panda camel.


Mine was $17.84 last week. It's funny because I was like, 'Damnit, I could have saved $0.44!'


 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Garcia
United States
Harlingen
Texas
flag msg tools
Hello I Am Jim
badge
Yo
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [Amazon][US][Prime] - Jaipur $17.40...erm $17.62 with prime
If you've never played this game I highly recommend it. It's a game that both my fiancee and I enjoy a lot, and it's a lighter game that has quite a bit strategy.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Duncan
United States
Bloomington
IN
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [Amazon][US][Prime] - Jaipur $17.40...erm $17.62 with prime
Oh crap, mine was $17.84 as well!

Quick: How does one put shrinkwrap back onto a game?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Denise Van Peursem
United States
Spring Grove
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." 2 Cor 12:9
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [Amazon][US][Prime] - Jaipur $17.40...erm $17.62 with prime
sefourn wrote:

Also: Great art! I still don't know what to do with that panda camel.


Nothing special about the panda camel. It's an inside joke with another game designer...I think of Zooloretto. An "Easter egg" if you will.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Terrell
United States
Madison
Alabama
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [Amazon][US][Prime] - Jaipur $17.40...erm $17.62 with prime
Now showing 4 left at 17.20 via AMA Inc...
1 
 Thumb up
0.05
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David C
United States
Aurora
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mb
Re: [Amazon][US][Prime] - Jaipur $17.40...erm $17.62 with prime
It'll cost you at least $0.13 in tape.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Lietz
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
Re: [Amazon][US][Prime] - Jaipur $17.20 with prime
It's playable at yucata.de if anybody wants to try it out. Pretty fun, actually...
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Ashburn
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [Amazon][US][DEAD-ish] - Jaipur $17.20 with prime (It's now 18.50)
Down to $15.95

Free shipping at $35 now

Edit: DEAD again

Edit #2: Price keeps fluctuating. Back down to $15.95. YMMV.
1 
 Thumb up
0.07
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel Friginal
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
Just got it for $15.95 with Prime, so I guess is not totally dead.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Level 3 Tunt
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
mikelietz wrote:
It's playable at yucata.de if anybody wants to try it out. Pretty fun, actually...


Also playable here:

http://en.boardgamearena.com/#!gamepanel?game=jaipur

Great game, and a really solid price.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David C
United States
Aurora
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mb
I just want everyone who got this for under 16 bucks to know: I hate you.



I would be willing to bet amazon's pricing works a bit auction-like and if they don't see a lot of interest in something the price inches lower until there is interest. I am truly my own worst enemy by scouting prices.
 
 Thumb up
1.10
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Denise Van Peursem
United States
Spring Grove
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." 2 Cor 12:9
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!!

Just ordered it. Lowest price with prime shipping yet!!

Really enjoy it on Yucata, so now I can enjoy it live!!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manny S
United States
Seattle
WA
flag msg tools
Blades in the Dark by John Harper - twitter.com/john_harper
badge
"When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -CS Lewis
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
bippi wrote:
I just want everyone who got this for under 16 bucks to know: I hate you.



I would be willing to bet amazon's pricing works a bit auction-like and if they don't see a lot of interest in something the price inches lower until there is interest. I am truly my own worst enemy by scouting prices.


We appreciate your generous spirit, and have tipped you some gg to assuage your pain.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Denise Van Peursem
United States
Spring Grove
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." 2 Cor 12:9
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
psytrooper wrote:
bippi wrote:
I just want everyone who got this for under 16 bucks to know: I hate you.



I would be willing to bet amazon's pricing works a bit auction-like and if they don't see a lot of interest in something the price inches lower until there is interest. I am truly my own worst enemy by scouting prices.


We appreciate your generous spirit, and have tipped you some gg to assuage your pain.


The Camelizer is a sweet Chrome add-on (or whatever it's called) and helps gauge prices, and whether to buy, or wait. Though, I guess it's lowest could always go lower!

Sorry you paid more than $16.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David C
United States
Aurora
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mb
The camels told me 2-3 weeks ago that $17.84 was the best price, ever.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manny S
United States
Seattle
WA
flag msg tools
Blades in the Dark by John Harper - twitter.com/john_harper
badge
"When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -CS Lewis
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
bippi wrote:
The camels told me 2-3 weeks ago that $17.84 was the best price, ever.


The Camels can only speak to us of what has been, and is now. Always in motion, the future (and/or Amazon's price algorithms) is!
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.