Popular Tags: [View All]
Big Head Zach
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1) If I arrive at a planet and deliver one or more cubes, but then later on one of the following takes place:
a) I beam more cubes into position that could then be delivered to the same planet, or
b) The planet I'm at adds more order tokens which allow already-beamed cubes to be delivered, or
c) a combination of a & b

Since an amount of time has passed since my initial delivery, am I required to restart my timer on my spaceship (leaving it at the planet) to deliver the new cubes / fulfill the new orders?

2) Player A arrives at Player B's planet and has 3 yellow cubes ready in their beam platform. Player B has all 6 yellow orders (3x 1's, 2x 2's, and 1x 3) available in their control center. Player A hands Player B 3 yellow cubes.

Rules clearly state that a player cannot be denied their delivery by the receiving player, but the receiving player can choose what orders to complete if there are duplicate orders available. Does this mean:

a) Player B can give Player A any combination of yellow orders that add up to 3, that Player B chooses

OR

b) Player A can specify which order denominations they wish to receive from Player B ("I want the single 3 point order!"), but Player B can choose which physical tokens in particular will satisfy that request (perhaps choosing tokens on factories over those on beam platforms, or single tokens on buildings that would free up all of the available space, as opposed to buildings with multiple orders on them)

Seems to me if option B is correct, then most of the time deliverers would want to keep the supplying player's slots occupied, and therefore take the highest denominations (i.e. the fewest physical tokens) that they can manage.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mfl134
United States
Havertown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
My words literally betray me.
mbmbmbmbmb
bhz1 wrote:
1) If I arrive at a planet and deliver one or more cubes, but then later on one of the following takes place:
a) I beam more cubes into position that could then be delivered to the same planet, or
b) The planet I'm at adds more order tokens which allow already-beamed cubes to be delivered, or
c) a combination of a & b

Since an amount of time has passed since my initial delivery, am I required to restart my timer on my spaceship (leaving it at the planet) to deliver the new cubes / fulfill the new orders?
yes

Quote:
2) Player A arrives at Player B's planet and has 3 yellow cubes ready in their beam platform. Player B has all 6 yellow orders (3x 1's, 2x 2's, and 1x 3) available in their control center. Player A hands Player B 3 yellow cubes.

Rules clearly state that a player cannot be denied their delivery by the receiving player, but the receiving player can choose what orders to complete if there are duplicate orders available. Does this mean:

a) Player B can give Player A any combination of yellow orders that add up to 3, that Player B chooses

OR

b) Player A can specify which order denominations they wish to receive from Player B ("I want the single 3 point order!"), but Player B can choose which physical tokens in particular will satisfy that request (perhaps choosing tokens on factories over those on beam platforms, or single tokens on buildings that would free up all of the available space, as opposed to buildings with multiple orders on them)

Seems to me if option B is correct, then most of the time deliverers would want to keep the supplying player's slots occupied, and therefore take the highest denominations (i.e. the fewest physical tokens) that they can manage.
b
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls