United States
South Attleboro
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Greatest secret agent in the world!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Liar's Dice: Ben, Dave, Bob, Zack and Mark
Zack wanted to play a game, so I relented and we got in a quick game of LD before he went off to bed. Now that I think about it he could almost play Traumfabrik. I'll have to rope his mother into a 3-player game sometime. Anyhoot, Dave and I brought everyone up to speed on this simple game of luck, juggling probabilities, and bluffing. Zack slipped into analysis-paralysis a couple of times (this stuff was way over his head, so there was plenty of advice flying his way). He did very nicely, even trying to bluff me once (he's my weasel apprentice, I've given up on Eddie, he'll never be a good weasel). But I called it and nailed him; the circle is not yet complete. He did manage to call Bob once that sent Bob out of the game. And he also outlasted Ben. But out he went leaving Dave and I. My dice continued to be kind and it wasn't long before Dave's dice were gone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.