Popular Tags: [View All]
James Hébert
United States
Topeka
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As a bonus my employer has gifted me with a black 32GB 5th generation iPod Touch via a corporate "rewards program". However, I use an older iPod nano for music and see no need for a second music device.

I'm offering it for $250 shipped. Let me know by PM if interested, or if you have another idea to pitch.

The Touch is new, received it Oct 4, 2013, and unopened. It retails on Amazon for $299. I will gladly provide pics of it in the packaging, as requested, but I do not wish to open the seals to remove it.

Thanks.

Edit: The sale will go through the BGG marketplace so the site benefits as well! ;-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Micro Knight
msg tools
Re: H: iPod Touch 32GB Gen 5 (black, unopened) W: Cash or Kindle HDX 7"
Just a YMMV...
We had a brand new iPod that we won but wanted an iPad mini, took it to the apple store. Talk to a friend who worked there, explain the situation and they were able to exchange it for a iPad Mini, with us paying the difference. The only caveat was we had to get apple care for it, but with 2 little ones in the house, it was a no brainer add-on.

You can get the kindle software at the app store for Amazon contents and it's an all around decent little tablet...

either way, good luck...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: H: iPod Touch 32GB Gen 5 (black, unopened) W: Cash or Kindle HDX 7"
Please add something to your OP that says a sale will go through the Marketplace.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.