Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben Thornton
Australia
Newcastle
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone willing to have a guess at what the kickstarter project will make?

I'm guessing it'll clear 1 mil. Maybe 1.2. Although I'm happy to be wrong.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The neutral evil villain known as
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
Ow quit it.
mbmbmbmbmb
It's going great guns already, but I am scared to pledge without a rulebook. they say it's humorous and tactical. I'm a little scared it might end up like zombies!!! and munchin's love child.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skolo
Netherlands
R`dam
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
if nothing happens with Reaper Bones I will drop it and invest more in Mars Attacks. for ROW backers Bones 2 is just a bad deal
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Rose
United States
Aiken
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I suspect the rules will be a modified version of the one they use for their upcoming DeadZone game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Kayati
United States
Worthington
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jakecarol wrote:
I suspect the rules will be a modified version of the one they use for their upcoming DeadZone game.

That's the "rumor". A lighter, more beer & pretzels version of Deadzone that is heavily scenario based.

So far, the stretch goals aren't very enticing. If the get to some reasonable stretch goals including flying saucers, it should gain some momentum.

Bigger say one that Deadzone had, but that project got 25% of it's funding the last day. The power of awesome stretch goals and FREE stuff instead of the bundling deals they are offering now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ludo Toen
Belgium
Peer
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
It's not going to end as high as deadzone did. There's little incentive to up your pledge atm with the credit you get along with your pledge... There's not enough extras unlocked to have run out of credit :-)
Growth has to come from new backers at this time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Keefe
United States
Kettering
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
All true. I'm looking for more info on stretch goals and free core add-ins before I pledge on a game I may never get to play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Thornton
Australia
Newcastle
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As soon as I saw the military minis I knew I was going to be getting this.
I have a small project going on at the moment where I am pimping out my copy of Dawn of the Zeds with miniatures. The military and civilian miniatures are perfect for this. When/if we get the fleeing civilian minis I'll be getting a couple of them too to use as refugees.
Even if I dont play this game game much, I'll still get a fair bit of use out of the minis

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls