Subject: Are the rules available to dl? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shane Brewer
United States
Monticello
Utah
flag msg tools
It's just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus.
badge
Welcome to the world of tomorrow!
Microbadge: Denver Broncos fanMicrobadge: Cosmic Encounter fanMicrobadge: One does not simply recognize great geeks. Not with 10,000 stars could you do this...Microbadge: Cosmic Encounter fanMicrobadge: Denver Broncos fan
I'm looking to learn the game and want to read the rules on my ipad rather than from my booklet. Can I download a PDF anywhere? I didn't see anything in the files section and was a little surprised.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray
Thailand
Bangkok
Bangkok
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Robo Rally fanMicrobadge: Thames & Kosmos "Legends of Andor" Contest participantMicrobadge: IELLO "World of Yo-Ho" Contest participantMicrobadge: I have a raygun, ZAP!Microbadge: Moroz Publishing “Swords and Bagpipes” Contest participant
DrBrewhaha wrote:
I'm looking to learn the game and want to read the rules on my ipad rather than from my booklet. Can I download a PDF anywhere? I didn't see anything in the files section and was a little surprised.
None that I know of.
If I had a scanner, I could scan them for you for private use.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Brady
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
Microbadge: ASL fanMicrobadge: Nightwish fanMicrobadge: Wargamer - WW2Microbadge: Panzer fanMicrobadge: Eluveitie fan
A workable, albeit inelegant solution, would be to just use the built in camera to take pictures of the rulebook. Then you could drop them into a Word doc and save as a .pdf. This assumes you have Word, of course. If not, you could just leave the pics as is and read the rules straight from there.

I don't use my iPad for anything remotely productive, but I'd be surprised if there wasn't some sort of app that would let you create an iPad friendly document of some sort. I use Goodreader to store ASL scenarios I've scanned, so at the least, you could use that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Kovacs
United States
Elyria
Ohio
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Beach Boys fanMicrobadge: Boston fanMicrobadge: The Doors fanMicrobadge: Electric Light Orchestra fanMicrobadge: Led Zeppelin fan
RayGuns wrote:
DrBrewhaha wrote:
None that I know of.
If I had a scanner, I could scan them for you for private use.
I do have a scanner - I will scan the rules into a PDF file for you. Send me a PM with your e-mail address.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shane Brewer
United States
Monticello
Utah
flag msg tools
It's just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus.
badge
Welcome to the world of tomorrow!
Microbadge: Denver Broncos fanMicrobadge: Cosmic Encounter fanMicrobadge: One does not simply recognize great geeks. Not with 10,000 stars could you do this...Microbadge: Cosmic Encounter fanMicrobadge: Denver Broncos fan
I've received lots of helpful geekmails helping me with this (in other words I now have the rules on my ipad). Thanks all. Your willingness to help makes me even more excited to learn the game and become part of the B-17 community.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls