Popular Tags: [View All]
Virre Linwendil Annergård
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
Forza Bajen!
badge
... and still sober
Microbadge: VeganMicrobadge: Sick of sexist commentsMicrobadge: International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against WomenMicrobadge: FeminismMicrobadge: I speak Esperanto
are a bit off,

http://blogdramedy.wordpress.com/2013/10/02/its-enough-to-ma...

The taxidrivers in spain... are Spanish.

trr...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Plenty of good ones in that list, but this one...

Quote:
19. “My fiance and I requested twin-beds when we booked, but instead we were placed in a room with a king bed. We now hold you responsible and want to be re-reimbursed for the fact that I became pregnant. This would not have happened if you had put us in the room that we booked.”
My oh my... I think she is in for lots more surprises after the marriage.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
いい竹やぶだ!

South Euclid
Ohio
msg tools
Microbadge: I play with poker chipsMicrobadge: I play with poker chipsMicrobadge: I play with poker chipsMicrobadge: impliesMicrobadge: Always the Banker
Quote:
It took us nine hours to fly home from Jamaica to England. It took the Americans only three hours to get home. This seems unfair.
Oh, the injustice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: The Corps is Mother, the Corps is FatherMicrobadge: Copper GeeklisterMicrobadge: Golden Board Game CollectorMicrobadge: Copper RPG CollectorMicrobadge: Wrongtadictory
robigo wrote:
“No-one told us there would be fish in the water. The children were scared.”
They would be even more (s)cared if they knew what the fish were doing (filthy little sods).

some people are right...!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
¡dn ʇǝƃ ʇ,uɐɔ ı puɐ uǝllɐɟ ǝʌ,ı
Canada
Chestermere
Alberta
flag msg tools
Life lesson: Hamsters are NOT diswasher safe.
badge
There are 10 types of people-- those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Microbadge: Poets have been mysteriously silent on the subject of cheese.Microbadge: A dingo ate my baby!Microbadge: It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.Microbadge: This badge goes to 16Microbadge: X fan
Quote:
9. “Although the brochure said that there was a fully equipped kitchen, there was no egg-slicer in the drawers.”
No egg slicers? What kind of savage country did they travel to?!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mystery McMysteryface
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Follower of JesusMicrobadge: We're all mad about JonnaMicrobadge: International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against WomenMicrobadge: Tenderness and kindness are manifestations of strength and resolutionsMicrobadge: 2019 Women & Gaming Holiday Card Exchange Participant
Thank you! These are priceless and made my day!

kiss
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: The Corps is Mother, the Corps is FatherMicrobadge: Copper GeeklisterMicrobadge: Golden Board Game CollectorMicrobadge: Copper RPG CollectorMicrobadge: Wrongtadictory
MABBY wrote:
Quote:
9. “Although the brochure said that there was a fully equipped kitchen, there was no egg-slicer in the drawers.”
No egg slicers? What kind of savage country did they travel to?!
One that has not invented the egg salad?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Gola
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
and everything under the sun is in tune
Microbadge: Alea fanMicrobadge: Project GIPF fanMicrobadge: I won Isaac Bickerstaff's Chit Chat Thread of the Day Award!Microbadge: DVONN fanMicrobadge: Hans im Glück fan
Audacon wrote:
Plenty of good ones in that list, but this one...
Quote:
19. “My fiance and I requested twin-beds when we booked, but instead we were placed in a room with a king bed. We now hold you responsible and want to be re-reimbursed for the fact that I became pregnant. This would not have happened if you had put us in the room that we booked.”
My oh my... I think she is in for lots more surprises after the marriage.
All I did was roll over but then one thing got stuck in another thing and now we're shopping for cribs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hmm....no sources cited. This is the interwebs, the blogger could have at least thrown one of those fancy clicky links in there to take us to the original source that I can't find. I will default to the optimistic view/hope that there is no way anyone could be this ignorant.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Virre Linwendil Annergård
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
Forza Bajen!
badge
... and still sober
Microbadge: VeganMicrobadge: Sick of sexist commentsMicrobadge: International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against WomenMicrobadge: FeminismMicrobadge: I speak Esperanto
jakobcreutzfeldt wrote:
Hmm....no sources cited. This is the interwebs, the blogger could have at least thrown one of those fancy clicky links in there to take us to the original source that I can't find. I will default to the optimistic view/hope that there is no way anyone could be this ignorant.
Yupp I thought about first, and now I googled,

the first mention I find is here:
http://recreation-law.com/tag/thomas-cook-vacations/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls