Subject: Red threat rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ken Thibodeau
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Stefan Feld fanMicrobadge: Combat Commander: Europe fanMicrobadge: NFL fanMicrobadge: ChemistMicrobadge: Alexander Pfister fan
Suppose you have no canals built and the red threat triggers, so you must discard a house. If you have one empty house and 3 houses holding a person, are you allowed to sacrifice one that holds a person (taking the person back into your hand and eventiually replaying it) or do you have to discard the empty one first?

I played according to the first option and it felt the threat was more of a good thing to me because I could replay the person stealing money from other players a second time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garry Rice
United States
Perkasie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: iPad enthusiastMicrobadge: PnP / DIY fan Microbadge: Mennonite - Menno SimonsMicrobadge: Book readerMicrobadge: Obsession: Upstairs, Downstairs
It's your choice...those one time effect people can really be nice in situations like this

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edwin Nealley

Ardmore
Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Tammany Hall fanMicrobadge: Ingenious fanMicrobadge: Nusfjord fanMicrobadge: nestorgames fanMicrobadge: Star Wars: Rebellion fan
Sounds like a sneaky and evil way to utilize a threat/punishment to your own best advantage... devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Francisco
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Microbadge: I am a GSGer!Microbadge: I attended Lobster Trap!Microbadge: Parent of big sister and little brotherMicrobadge: Geek of the WeekMicrobadge: I support Portugal!
That's one of the benefits of the people that have the arrow effects.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls