Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark De Lorenzo
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Zombie 1 and Zombie 2 identification stickers under their feet are swapped. The Zombie 1 miniature (male) has the Zombie 2 label under his feet. And the Zombie 2 miniature (female) has the Zombie 1 level under her feet. I'm basing my findings on the way the cards are printed. The pictured Zombies on them.

Are ALL published Earth Reborn miniature sets like this?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Mistiaen
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As far as I know, yes.
It's annoying, but only minor, really. It shouldn't prevent anyone from enjoying this great game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Clausing
United States
Winfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All sets are like that

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark De Lorenzo
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Corwin1980 wrote:
It shouldn't prevent anyone from enjoying this great game.
Agreed

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Einmal ist keinmal
United States
Andover
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
You'll Never Walk Alone
mbmbmbmbmb
I honestly wouldn't have even noticed it except for reading the forums. I guess I always look at the base and not the mini when it comes to the zombies, so it was never a problem.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Smith
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Desiderata wrote:
I honestly wouldn't have even noticed it except for reading the forums. I guess I always look at the base and not the mini when it comes to the zombies, so it was never a problem.

We do the same and lets face it one Zombie looks like any other. We just stick to the 'base only' rule. Their website does have replacement stickers you can print off but I wouldn't bother. There's some minor errata there too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.