Recommend
3 
 Thumb up
 Hide
23 Posts

Firefly: The Game» Forums » General

Subject: CSI Shipping Dates rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Crawford
United States
Goose Creek
South Carolina
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I emailed Coolstuff and asked if they had a shipping date for my pre-order of Firefly. Here is the response I received:

Hi Mark,

Thanks for ordering with us. We expect to have Firefly available in the next 2-4 weeks.

If I can be of further service please write back or call us Toll Free in the
US. Our phone number is:

Local/International: (407) 695-6554
Toll Free: (877) CSI-Orlando or (877) 274-6752.

Thanks for shopping with us,

Cory


"2-4 weeks" yuk

Maybe CSI is trying to err on the side of caution. Seems like if GF9 has already started shipping from their warehouse, a one week turnaround is a reasonable possibility.

I guess it could be worse, I could be one of those guys still waiting for his Zombicide Wave 2 Kickstarter...oh, that's right, I AM one of those guys...shake
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad McGown
United States
Pittsburg
Kansas
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
You and me, both.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrell Hanning
United States
Jacksonville
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
We will meet at the Hour of Scampering.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I think Cory has seen too many publishers slip on too many release dates.

We might see it in about 10 days.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Duncan
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
Woot my copy will be here next Tuesday!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew McCormick
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
According to Amazon I'm supposed to get my copy by Monday the 7th. But it hasn't shipped yet. (Today is the 5th) So I'm not sure what's going on.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Barchak
United States
Carl Junction
Missouri
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
menionpendrake wrote:
Woot my copy will be here next Tuesday!
Who did you preorder from?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Hall
United States
Murfreesboro
TN
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
They told me "the next few weeks." Funagain has October 28th listed as the release date, so that's what I'm pinning my hopes on.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Sansone
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Tk2166 wrote:
According to Amazon I'm supposed to get my copy by Monday the 7th. But it hasn't shipped yet. (Today is the 5th) So I'm not sure what's going on.
When did you receive that notice, and was it an e-mail from Amazon? Just curious because I have an Amazon Prime pre-order and as of this morning was told a shipping date cannot yet be determined.

Thanks,
Tim
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Bailey
United States
Springfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
... Rock 'em roll 'em all night long, I'm a ...
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I think these stores hedge their bets and I don't blame them. I called a place about the pathfinder card game while it was still a preorder, they told me it would be up to two weeks until it came in, later that day it was in stock.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Sansone
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
PavingMantis wrote:
Yeah, I think these stores hedge their bets and I don't blame them. I called a place about the pathfinder card game while it was still a preorder, they told me it would be up to two weeks until it came in, later that day it was in stock.
Under-promise and over-deliver. Not a bad customer relations strategy, methinks. But it can be taken too far. :-)
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Shirtz
United States
Rensselaer Falls
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Game Board designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
CLS Games says mine should arrive at my doorstep this week--YES!!!!!!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Hall
United States
Murfreesboro
TN
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
welshbow wrote:
CLS Games says mine should arrive at my doorstep this week--YES!!!!!!
Yep. In-stock at CLS: http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/0992251656/ref=tmm_ot...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Crawford
United States
Goose Creek
South Carolina
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
achall615 wrote:
welshbow wrote:
CLS Games says mine should arrive at my doorstep this week--YES!!!!!!
Yep. In-stock at CLS: http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/0992251656/ref=tmm_ot...
For $64.95 plus $3.99 shipping? shake Supply and demand at work, I guess. I can wait. I'll use the money I save to buy one of these:

http://www.amazon.com/Schleich-14520-Stegosaurus/dp/B0073RJR...

Yes, this is a fertile land and we will thrive...
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Shirtz
United States
Rensselaer Falls
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Game Board designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Marximus wrote:
achall615 wrote:
welshbow wrote:
CLS Games says mine should arrive at my doorstep this week--YES!!!!!!
Yep. In-stock at CLS: http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/0992251656/ref=tmm_ot...
For $64.95 plus $3.99 shipping? shake Supply and demand at work, I guess. I can wait. I'll use the money I save to buy one of these:

http://www.amazon.com/Schleich-14520-Stegosaurus/dp/B0073RJR...

Yes, this is a fertile land and we will thrive...
Don't know about Amazon, but the pre-order deal I got with CLS, on their ad posted here on this Firefly, the Game, forum, came to $46.65, with S&H included in that total.

I think I got a pretty good deal.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob
United States
flag msg tools
“It's not whether you win or lose, it's how you play the game.”
badge
“Failure isn't bad if it doesn't attack the heart. Success is all right if it doesn't go to the head.”
Avatar
Microbadge: I like a small collection of gamesMicrobadge: Friends you make over a board game table can last a lifetimeMicrobadge: Board games keep me youngMicrobadge: Plays Games With FamilyMicrobadge: I have more previously owned games than owned games
Fun Again has a pre-order that includes the 5 Big Damn Hero promos. GF9 has indicated their warehouses have the game now. With any luck most places will have it in a couple weeks. cool
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew McFarland
United States
Pepperell
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Ashitaka wrote:
Fun Again has a pre-order that includes the 5 Big Damn Hero promos. GF9 has indicated their warehouses have the game now. With any luck most places will have it in a couple weeks. cool
The Facebook page indicated they started shipping from their warehouse on the 3rd, so I'd imagine shipments will arrive this week (for the US).
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Fonck
United States
Joliet
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I preordered the game for $42 total with shipping, but I know I will not get the promos Big Damn Hero cards. I did it way before I knew there were promos. In one sense, I should have waited since I know that I will never get the promos, unless someone gets extra. And then I will end up spending way more for the five extra cards. But I played the odds on it and knew it might have happened. You just have to be a vigilant consumer when it comes to your ordering. Bummer that I will probably never see the extra five cards.

And no I am not going to say where I preordered it from as I think that would just be sour grapes. I knew what the company's history has been and I will have to deal. But if anyone get an extra set of the five let me know. I have an extra bonus to trade for them.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian F
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
My local game shop just called and said my preorder is ready to pick up, I'd hope the Amazon orders have been shipped!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Barchak
United States
Carl Junction
Missouri
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
brianf408 wrote:
My local game shop just called and said my preorder is ready to pick up, I'd hope the Amazon orders have been shipped!
You lucky son of a...where are you from? That way I can make wild guesses about how much longer until I get it and possible conspiracies about why I don't have mine yet...damn alliance patrols.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad McGown
United States
Pittsburg
Kansas
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
polishhammer wrote:
brianf408 wrote:
My local game shop just called and said my preorder is ready to pick up, I'd hope the Amazon orders have been shipped!
You lucky son of a...where are you from? That way I can make wild guesses about how much longer until I get it and possible conspiracies about why I don't have mine yet...damn alliance patrols.

We need to know so that we can decide how long of a road trip it will be.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Key West
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
bm_eagle wrote:
polishhammer wrote:
brianf408 wrote:
My local game shop just called and said my preorder is ready to pick up, I'd hope the Amazon orders have been shipped!
You lucky son of a...where are you from? That way I can make wild guesses about how much longer until I get it and possible conspiracies about why I don't have mine yet...damn alliance patrols.

We need to know so that we can decide how long of a road trip it will be. :)
Yeah, a road trip to his house to grab the game. I aim to misbehave
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad McGown
United States
Pittsburg
Kansas
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Emrak wrote:
bm_eagle wrote:
polishhammer wrote:
brianf408 wrote:
My local game shop just called and said my preorder is ready to pick up, I'd hope the Amazon orders have been shipped!
You lucky son of a...where are you from? That way I can make wild guesses about how much longer until I get it and possible conspiracies about why I don't have mine yet...damn alliance patrols.

We need to know so that we can decide how long of a road trip it will be.
Yeah, a road trip to his house to grab the game. I aim to misbehave
It sure be nice if we had some grenades right now!!!! surprise
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
scott andrews
United States
mooresville
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got notice from CSI my order has shipped!!!!!!!!
Also CSI site is showing firefly in stock.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls