William Smith
United States
Unspecified
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Played Black Fang's Dungeon and though my Valeros died in the final location, one turn later my son's character(Harsk) succeeded in encountering and slaying Black Fang...winning the scenario.

So here is my question...
Should I gain a card feat as a victor?...or does only my son's Harsk character get a feat since he survived?

Also, can my Valeros rejoin him in the next(Burnt Offerings) adventure or I do I need to start a new character from scratch?

Thanks in advance for any help with this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Warnken
United States
Harrison
Ohio
flag msg tools
I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.
badge
A trial needs witnesses and evidence not a coverup.
Microbadge: Tactical Space Combat Games fanMicrobadge: Star Trek fanMicrobadge: Proud GrandparentMicrobadge: Star Trek: Ascendancy fanMicrobadge: Terraforming Mars Fan
Harsk gets the rewards for completing the scenario and the adventure. You need to start a new character. You could choose Valeros if you want but he will start with all basic cards like any other new character.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ordinary Evidence
Canada
Nanaimo
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It is perma-death.

Harsk gets the reward, but you would not.

You would have to restart your character. You can join him in the next adventure, but as a new character with no upgrades or non-basic cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Brown
United States
Renton
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is covered in detail in the Dying section of the rulebook, that begins on page 13.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls