Popular Tags: [View All]
Charles Hasegawa
United States
Chandler
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does the crane defray the total cost of building a building, or only reduce the cost for the land space.

For example , I buy a £3 building for my second building. Is the total cost for me £3 or is it £1?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Mathias
United States
Rossville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
Hi!
mbmbmbmbmb
Tatsu wrote:
Does the crane defray the total cost of building a building, or only reduce the cost for the land space.

For example , I buy a £3 building for my second building. Is the total cost for me £3 or is it £1?
The crane reduces each building space by 3 pounds. The first space is always 0, the second is 1, third is 2 ect...

With the crane, the first 4 spots would be free to build into, but the 5th space would cost you 1 pound, as it would normally cost 4 pounds, but the crane gives you a 3 pound discount. The 6th spot would be 2 pounds with the crane, 5 (normal cost) minus 3 (crane discount).

You still pay the full cost of the building itself, and any extra for the remaining meeples adjacent to it at the time of purchase.

I hope that helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Linneman
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
Microbadge: I am a Terra Mystica fan!Microbadge: 1989: Dawn of Freedom fanMicrobadge: My wife buys me board games!Microbadge: Maria fanMicrobadge: Mage Knight Board Game fan
Tatsu wrote:

It only reduces the cost for the land space.

In your example you would pay 3 for the building.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls