Subject: Is there any interest in an NC Tournament rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
noodles
United States
greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Microbadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: Level 02 BGG posterMicrobadge: Nemesis fanMicrobadge: Dice Throne fanMicrobadge: Heroscape fan
I'm just checking to see what the level of interest is for an NC tournament. If I were to host it would be in Greensboro. If someone else were to host, I would have 4-5 players who would be up for driving to Raleigh, Charlotte, or the Asheville area.

If there's enough interest to have a tournament with 8+ people I'll move forward with trying to workout a date and supporting details. I'm not sure what the ideal number of people we would want to have yet but we would want an even amount of people so either 8, 10, etc.

From what I've read, it seems that most tournaments are swiss style with timed rounds with total damage delivered being the tiebreaker. I'm completely fine with that unless there's another official way out there that I'm not aware of.

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vic Edwards
United States
Rock Hill
South Carolina
flag msg tools
Microbadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: Charterstone fanMicrobadge: Silver Board Game CollectorMicrobadge: Sentinels of the Multiverse fan
Check out MACE 2013 in Charlotte, might be hard to do 2 in a short period of time
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
noodles
United States
greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Microbadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: Level 02 BGG posterMicrobadge: Nemesis fanMicrobadge: Dice Throne fanMicrobadge: Heroscape fan
I unfortunately cannot make this. I was thinking of something in the first couple weeks of December.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls