United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Most of the time the grass is green but sometimes it is brown. I once saw a bull with 3 testicles instead of 2. A little known fact about me is that I am in the Guinness Book of World Records because I have 17" inch hair growing out of my left nipple which makes it the longest the republican party sucks and is killing the nation chest hair in existence. If a tree falls in the forest would the republican party rather kill an adult woman than allow her to have an abortion does it make a sound? There once was a man from Nantucket ,who had #$*% so long he could hold his breath and hold the country hostage like a whiny petulant child suck it.

End of passion play, Crumbling away, I'm your source of self-destruction the republican party Taste me you will see, More is all you need, Dedicated to, How I'm killing you! I'm a little teapot short and stout poor people suck this is my handle this is my spout. Blah, blah, blah, blah blah, blah, billionaires need tax breaks so they can create jobs in India and die with 40 billion instead of 35 billion insuring their grandchildren's children's children never have to work a day in their life, yada, yada, yada, yada.

You throw away the outside and cook the inside take your bat and ball and go home, then you eat the outside and throw away the inside. What did you eat?

Nonsensical image to prove my point:

Do you agree?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crypt Keeper
United States
California
flag msg tools
None shall pass!
badge
'Tis but a scratch.
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddy
Germany
flag msg tools
Go Lizards, Go Hogs, Go Illini; and the Army keeps rolling along!
badge
Hillbilly Schwäbisch
mbmbmbmbmb
Ogsponge wrote:
...More is all you need...
Do you agree?

Or maybe just different. I need a seven-sided cubic die. Whichever party can deliver one will have my vote.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No I do not agree.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Willward wrote:
Ogsponge wrote:
Do you agree?

Or maybe just different. I need a seven-sided cubic die. Whichever party can deliver one will have my vote.
He could really fuck your country.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Willward wrote:
Ogsponge wrote:
Do you agree?

Nothing that makes any sense is allowed in this thread so...

Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, at least the Republican party did one thing right in their existence even though we all know Lincoln was not really a Republican, Take me out to the ball game, take me out to the crowd, buy me some peanuts and cracker jacks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have to say, you seem to be more coherent then most of the neo-liberals on this site. so you got that going for you, I for one would like to see more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddy
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
Hillbilly Schwäbisch
mbmbmbmbmb
Ogsponge wrote:
...take me out to the crowd, buy me some peanuts and cracker jacks.

I've always wondered if this is repetitively redundant. Doesn't Cracker Jack come with peanuts?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
I have to say, you seem to be more coherent then most of the neo-liberals on this site. so you got that going for you, I for one would like to see more.
Ohhh Huge melons!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:

I am really not sure what a neo-liberal is but does have something to do with this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Willward wrote:
Ogsponge wrote:

I've always wondered if this is repetitively redundant. Doesn't Cracker Jack come with peanuts?
It's not Friday it's not 5 o'clock it's

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Willward wrote:
Ogsponge wrote:

Like I said, nothing that makes sense! zombie

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bat Profile
United States
Sandworms USA
Plateau of Leng
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mambo dogface to the banana patch.

Thanks Obama.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Snowball
Belgium
n/a
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I would say citrus. But what the hell is in that cigar anyway. Who is Obama again?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
HavocIsHere wrote:

I would say citrus. But what the hell is in that cigar anyway. Who is Obama again?
An Irish jedi knight I think.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Snowball
Belgium
n/a
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:
HavocIsHere wrote:

An Irish jedi knight I think.

Not in a bull's yard. You are talking nonsense!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
HavocIsHere wrote:

Your picture linking skills suck yo!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Snowball
Belgium
n/a
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ogsponge wrote:
HavocIsHere wrote:

Your picture linking skills suck yo!

Corrected. Makes much more nonsense now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddy
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
Hillbilly Schwäbisch
mbmbmbmbmb
Ogsponge wrote:
Like I said, nothing that makes sense! zombie

Right. Sorry. Like I was telling my kids tonight; well not really telling, I was sort of implying, but I'm not sure it matters since you can't find a Butterfinger in Germany regardless. Oh there's a knockoff for sure, just like there's Bounty palely imitating Mounds, but the coffee is far better and the soccer is far batter so who really cares? And speaking of Antarctic ice floes, I'm one of at least a dozen people who've never seen one, although the question is rarely asked in Trivial Pursuit, no matter which version you're playing. And why, exactly, are you still playing Trivial Pursuit, anyway?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Shogren
United States
Rochester
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Ogsponge wrote:

I am really not sure what a neo-liberal is but does have something to do with this?

Well, that depends... Did she recently have an abortion?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Audacon wrote:
Ogsponge wrote:

No, an arboretum.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Audacon wrote:
Ogsponge wrote:

No, we use protection.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John O'Haver
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Pet photographer, that's me.
mbmbmbmbmb
If I made a movie called Clash of the Tight'uns, what do you think it should be about?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Rost
United States
Fort Wayne
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
With all that the RSP community is enduring: mangoes for tennis, leap dogs, finger starters, shutdowns, restarts, and log-offs, all I can ask is that we put the cart before the horse here. After all, we’ll all look back on this day some 23 years out and wonder: What is the fuss mustard amirite? A wiser man once said, “Give a hoot, don’t pollute” and I think this graph bears that out.

Also, taxation is not theft.

-God bless
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
scribidinus wrote:
I made a movie called Clash of the Tight'uns, what do you think it should be about?

My mamma might make me whip myself with a cat o' nine tails to repent for my sins and then break my fingers if I actually type what that movie should be about. So I refuse to answer on the grounds of self preservation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.