Home Mixer
United States
Brooksville
FL
flag msg tools
badge
Link for the win!
Microbadge: New England Patriots fanMicrobadge: MaineMicrobadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: Akira Kurosawa fanMicrobadge: Level 03 BGG poster
What happens when you draw 3 target counters that don't appear on the map?

For example, the Cuban Missile Crisses, USAF map. I draw targets 2, 18, and 25. None of those appear on the map, so I can't use them this campiagn. Do I have to pay 2 SOs to draw more targets?!?!?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tuomas Takala
Finland
Lahti
flag msg tools
badge
Silk for Calde!
Microbadge: Ambient music fanMicrobadge: Ameritrash fanMicrobadge: Green Bay Packers fanMicrobadge: Babylon 5 fanMicrobadge: It's like, 'how much more black could this be?' and the answer is 'None. None more black.'
No, you do not use all the target cards for the campaign. You create the target deck from the numbers on the map only.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Home Mixer
United States
Brooksville
FL
flag msg tools
badge
Link for the win!
Microbadge: New England Patriots fanMicrobadge: MaineMicrobadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: Akira Kurosawa fanMicrobadge: Level 03 BGG poster
Ah well... that makes sense

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: ATS - Advanced Tobruk System fanMicrobadge: RC airplane enthusiastMicrobadge: Always room for 1 more gameMicrobadge: Car Wars fanMicrobadge: Wiz-War fan
Yes. Another method is to discard the cards that do not apply, as you draw them, until you only have applicable target cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
vins baudet
Spain
Valencia/Castiello de Jaca
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Mus playerMicrobadge: Caylus fanMicrobadge: I play both wargames and eurosMicrobadge: French National Rugby Team fanMicrobadge: Avalon Hill fan
page 5 of rulebook: Target cards "look through the target cards and selects the cards that have a target number shown on the the campaign map." "use these cards to form your target deck".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Townshend
United Kingdom
Henlow
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
Microbadge: I was here for BGG's Tenth Anniversary!Microbadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: Always room for 1 more gameMicrobadge: Combat Commander: Europe fanMicrobadge: BattleTech fan
Have a look at this thread

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1063852/helpsheets-illustrat...

Hope it helps

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls