Legends of Andor» Forums » Rules

Subject: Using Falcons/Carry Limit rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
black dog
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
He has to wait : he can't send what he is not carrying and he can't carry more than 3 objects.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wolfram Troeder
Germany
Bruchkoebel
Hessen
flag msg tools
Boardgaming is not a matter of life or death...
badge
...it's much more important than that!
mbmbmbmbmb
I beg to differ.

As there is no limit on dropping and picking up on one hero and no limit given to the falcon IMO the falcon can transport more than 3 stones. You just have to drop a stone and pick it up afterwards.

Indirectly ruled out by Micha Menzel.

You must complete a free action before you do another. So, no shipping of more than 3 small items.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Werner Bär
Germany
Karlsruhe
Baden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
AtomicO wrote:
Can we send more than three objects at once with falcons and can the player who receives them all can, in turn, immediately use their own falcon to send the surplus to a third player?
Exemple: in legend 2, player 1 is carrying three rune stones. There's a fourth one where they are. Can they use their falcon to send them all to player 2? Can player 2 carry three and send the fourth one to player 3?
Let player 2 use his falcon to collect 3 stones from player 1. Player 1 uses his falcon to send the fourth
one to player 3 (mayber together with other items he received from player2).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
black dog
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I hadn't notice there were 2 falcons in AtomicO's example...
In that case, I agree with Werner, if it's player1's turn.
But one falcon can't be used more than once a day.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gildor Finelen
msg tools
Hi, I have three very important questions, maybe silly but still they may change the use of the Falcon.

During a heroes' turn when is he allowed to use the Falcon? And how many times? Do both players must to exchange an item or may a hero give an item with nothing in return?

I will briefly explain why this particular questions. Let us suppose that I may use the Falcon as many time as I wish. Then if I am player A and I have the Falcon, while player B has an item needed by player C, then I can have the item possessed by player B sent to me with the Falcon, and then I will use the Falcon again to send such item to player C.

Btw, If the Falcon may be used just one time, it is only a matter to wait for the next turn to make the trick.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Werner Bär
Germany
Karlsruhe
Baden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
gildor1503 wrote:
During a heroes' turn when is he allowed to use the Falcon? And how many times? Do both players must to exchange an item or may a hero give an item with nothing in return?
Read the Merchant Inventory card, where you buy the Falcon. It's bolded that you can use it once per day. Trady any number of items, that includes giving zero in one direction.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
navajas
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it's easiest just note that there's no difference at all in using a falcon than in trading with the other hero if he was in the same space. None at all. (At least according to the English market card.) Just pretend you're both in the same space and trade away (excepting shields and bows of course).

Excess goes in whatever space you want.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls