By Jove» Forums » General

Subject: Rules for vintage 'By Jove' game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
alan pilling
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Hi,
Can anyone help me locate the rules for the Aristoplay 'By Jove' game?
Any help much appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glenna Tarango
United States
Mesa
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hello...I have 'By Jove' and can send you a copy of the rules. I could try e-mailing you a scan of them, but my scanner's kind of old so it might not send correctly. Just let know your addresses. Glenna

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Katherine Miller
msg tools
Would it be possible for you to email the rules for By Jove? I bought a game at a thrift store but it has no rules in it. Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
'Bernard Wingrave'
United States
Wyoming
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone in need of the rules is welcome to GeekMail me. I received them from another BGG member and would be happy to pass a copy along.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cheryle B.
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
I note that your post on boardgamegeek.com was rather old so I hope you can help me. I volunteer at a thrift shop. We received a copy of the game BY JOVE. It appeared that all the pieces were in the box (after looking at the back of the box), but there were NO rules. After looking on the internet your name appeared with a note that you could pass along a copy of the rules. I would like to have a copy if you could send them to me. That way we can sell the completed game set at our shop. Thanks for any help you can give me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dot tenaka
msg tools
I have recently found this game in my loft. My children would like to show their children how to play but we do not have the rules. Could you email them please if you still have them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Schunemann
msg tools
I just found and old copy of this game and I need a copy of the rules also.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S K
msg tools
Hi, there. Is your offer still up for emailing the rules to By Jove? I just dusted the game off after it being in a closet for 15+ years, and want to play with my kids. I would be very grateful.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
'Bernard Wingrave'
United States
Wyoming
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I still have a scan of the rules. Whoever wants them is welcome to send me a message, and then I'll send them the rules. When you write to me, please include your e-mail address so I know where to send the file.

For those of you who are new to the site, click on the link below to send me a message. http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geekmail/compose?touser=bwingra...

Or you can click the envelope that's under my username.

Thanks.

b

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.