Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Trieste» Forums » General

Subject: Card Size rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
What card sizes are used in these new gold ribbon series games by VPG?

Are they the same 2 x 3 inch cards as before, or are they in a more common size now?

I tried to sleeve my copy of We must tell the emperor, but there are no sleeves in that size available, neither from FFG nor Mayday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Ma
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
They are larger than 2 x 3. I'm not sure what common size is. But they are closer to the size of trading card games. I hope that helps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephanie Newland
United States
California
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Victory Point Games fan
They're 2.5 x 3.5 inches; the same size as Magic the Gathering and many other trading cards.

I have my VPG Gold Banner games in Dragon Shield sleeves and they fit wonderfully. I'm positive Ultra Pros would work as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dana R.
United States
Claremont
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
Devotium Popcornicus
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the details. I just purchased and this looks like a winner but the quality does reflect I will have to sleeve these, and I HATE sleeving cards.

stephien2099 wrote:
They're 2.5 x 3.5 inches; the same size as Magic the Gathering and many other trading cards.

I have my VPG Gold Banner games in Dragon Shield sleeves and they fit wonderfully. I'm positive Ultra Pros would work as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Ma
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Slabcity wrote:
Thanks for the details. I just purchased and this looks like a winner but the quality does reflect I will have to sleeve these, and I HATE sleeving cards.

stephien2099 wrote:

Just to let you know, the box is big enough to hold every card sleeved and still fit the instruction booklet inside.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls