Philippe Larmande
France
Paris
Paris
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I've somme questions :

A/ 2 Sequence of play

the rule say : For each leader that a player wants to change the commitment level,roll 2 dice (Austrian first)

That's mean that the Austrian player announce and test all the leaders he wants to change the commitment level, and after he finished, the Italian player does the same thing ?

B/ 4.2 Cavalry activation

- if a cavalry unit fails its activation attempt and gets an hold marker, that means that this cavalry is no more eligible for a new activation test this turn ?
- if an ennemy unit finished his activation adjacent to a cavalry unit with a hold marker (a cavalry who failed his activation attempt) , is this cavalry unit now eligible for activation ?

C/ Movement & Combat sequence

What is the activation sequence.
When I activate a leader with, let's say 3 units (A,B,C) in his command.
May I :
- move all units and after all movement are finished, engage combat ?
- move unit A, engage combat with unit A, after move unit B and unit C and engage combat with unit B & C ?
- may I engage combat with unit A and after combat resolution move unit A ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Piergennaro Federico
Italy
Milano
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sorry to answer only now

A/ Yes, the Austrian player first announce and test all the leaders he wants to change the commitment level, and after he finished, the Italian player does the same thing

B/ A If a Cavalry has a hold marker it is no more eligible for a new activation test this turn. If a enemy unit finished his activation adjacent to a cavalry unit with a hold marker this cavalry is not eligible for a new activation but the next turn the cavalry active automatically.

C/ You move all the units and after all movement are finished you engagé the combat

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls