Subject: noob question re: Beneath the burning sun... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben Middleton
United Kingdom
Winchester
Hampshire
flag msg tools
Microbadge: 2012 Copper SupporterMicrobadge: Eldritch Horror fanMicrobadge: Arkham Horror fanMicrobadge: Android: Netrunner LCG fan
Hi folks,

Just playing a game against the wife using some of the sample decks ftom DBoeren's posts pn deck building. Wife was playing Agency-Syndicate and I Hastur-Yog...she thrashed me but that's beside the point. ..Does the response on F5 Beneath the burning sun destroy cards such as Fledgling Byakhee which say 'if it is night' . We weren't sure whether this meant they would be designated as night cards as such...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Conor Hickey
Ireland
Dublin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No, it only affects cards which say 'Night. It is Night'. Conditions like the Fledgling Byakhee's one only relate to whether or not there is a Day or Night card in play to allow them to carry out the relevant ability.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Middleton
United Kingdom
Winchester
Hampshire
flag msg tools
Microbadge: 2012 Copper SupporterMicrobadge: Eldritch Horror fanMicrobadge: Arkham Horror fanMicrobadge: Android: Netrunner LCG fan
Cheers Conor,

That's what we assumed so we played it right - I still got stuffed mind hehe - going to get my own back this evening trying some decks from the Seekers and Key & Gate suggested deck lists
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls