Subject: Your Cookie Fu is not strong... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Wiser
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cookie Fu. I heard about this game and went to see if I could track it down. After checking a many sites and some sites having this and some having that I finally decided to e-mail the address provided to seek where one could get her/his Cookie Fu on.

I did receive a reply from a kind gentleman who informed me that IF I could not find Cookie Fu to let him know as he had a fresh batch of Cookies just out of the oven. I took him up on his offer to order this directly from him and... I never heard back from him.

Well, I guess I just did not make the cut and that my Cookie Fu is not strong. I would say I am surprised by this however seeing as how hard it is to find I have the impression this is made in small amounts at a time. Sad really, I had high hopes to bring this game to our table as it is right up our alley. However with the said support (or lack of) I guess the old saying still holds up today..."That's how the cookie crumbles.".

Game on;
-John-

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Meadows
United States
Independence
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I ended up getting the dynasty edition, wooden cubes, a glossy seal coat, and a chineese takeout box and made my own Cookie Fu. It is really a pretty enjoyable game with alot of theme.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls