Popular Tags: [View All]
Danut
Romania
flag msg tools
badge
Board games are better than video games
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello

What happens if at the end of game the only suspect remaining is not the same as the Jack card taken at the beginning of the game?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cindy Nowak
United States
Kenosha
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
danutzek wrote:
Hello

What happens if at the end of game the only suspect remaining is not the same as the Jack card taken at the beginning of the game?

Thanks
How would that be possible?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danut
Romania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought the Android application and there the winning condition is to find Jack,aka last card remaining.It doesen`t metter what that card is.Maybe I misread the rules,but so far all my victories on Android was in this way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bruno cathala
France
st pierre en faucigny
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Jack is always the character corresponding to the card drawn at beginning of the game...
I've played more than 100 games on android and had never met any problem...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom
United States
Bronx
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
danutzek wrote:
Hello

Thanks
Suspect tiles are only turned over to their blank sides when they are known not to be Jack. Example: if your detectives have 2 suspects visible in their line of sight, and Jack announces that he is invisible at the end of the round, then the 2 visible suspects are definitely not Jack and are flipped over to their blank sides. Jack will never be eliminated as a suspect as long as you follow the rules correctly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom
United States
Bronx
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Also, if you were confused, Jack draws his identity from the stack of suspect cards at the beginning of the game. This card is out of play for the rest of the game. The remaining suspect cards become a deck of alibis. If all of them are drawn by the detective player, then he/she can deduce which card is missing (Jack's identity). That probably won't happen. The detective usually wins by a combination of drawing alibis and eliminating suspects on the tiles.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danut
Romania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you so much for your answers.
My "bulb" just illuminated.