Subject: boiteajeux implementation - what's "bonus end field"? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ido Abelman
Israel
Hod Hasharon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Those who play the boiteajeux implementation of the game might know that you can see not only your current scores but (by clicking on "scoring") you can see all the bonuses everyone gets and the total score they'd have if the game ended at that moment. Most bonuses are clear - they are the bonuses for different yellow tiles and for leftover wealth (workers/silver). But there is one called "bonus end field" and I just can't understand what it is. Didn't find it in the rulebook and couln't find a simple relation between its value and a property of my estate. Did I miss a rule? What is that bonus?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Holdridge
United States
Appleton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bonus end tiles refer to the "Race" part of the game where you can earn the bonus tiles by being the first (5 6 or 7 points depending on number of players) or second (2 3 or 4 points) to fill all landscape tiles of a certain land type.

Once you get one, the tile itself shows up under your name, and your points from all the tiles is reflected in the "bonus end field" section

Hope that helps, cheers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ido Abelman
Israel
Hod Hasharon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. I thought the bonus tile point are supposed to be added when you get the tile - that's how I played it in the physical version. I guess it doesn't really matter but it confused me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Thomasson
United Kingdom
Near Tring
flag msg tools
badge
Good boy, Braetach!
mbmbmbmbmb
CBpegasus wrote:
Thanks. I thought the bonus tile point are supposed to be added when you get the tile - that's how I played it in the physical version. I guess it doesn't really matter but it confused me.

You're right- it doesn't really matter as long as you play consistently, but the rules do say that these points should be scored as soon as the bonus tiles as gained.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Reed
United States
Marietta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
keiththomasson wrote:
CBpegasus wrote:

You're right- it doesn't really matter as long as you play consistently, but the rules do say that these points should be scored as soon as the bonus tiles as gained.

So now I'm confused again. Does Boîte à Jeux *not* add the bonus tile points as soon as you get the tile?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
Canada
Niagara Region
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
markjreed wrote:
So now I'm confused again. Does Boîte à Jeux *not* add the bonus tile points as soon as you get the tile?

That is correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.