Jeff
United States
Pensacola
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Trying to find the chiefs game that's going to start in about a half hour or so (chiefs/titans) - was able to find last week's on an ABC affiliate feed, but not having any luck finding a CBS stream that has it.

Lots and lots of offers to get me to pay for football streaming services/packages - honestly, not what I'm looking for...

...am I missing a search technique that makes this easier, or is it the luck of the draw on any particular game as to finding a free live online stream?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff
United States
Pensacola
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, Chapel - in my haste to try and get the game on, ended up downloading a bunch of stuff I shouldn't have and spent some time cleaning stuff on my computer this evening as a result...

I did find out the link from the Christian Post seems to work consistently (I remember that's where I found the game last week, and founf every game I looked for tonight when I tried, in a format that worked well on my computer...)

So, if anyone else was wondering, my future searches for the games will be a google search for 'Christian Post (Team Name 1) (Team Name 2)' (e.g. 'Christian Post Chiefs Titans') - the story that this brings up has a link to a free streaming site near the bottom.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff
United States
Pensacola
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
lol - yeah, generally I know better, just got in a hurry today - then stopped and started to pay attention to what I was being asked to download...

Fortunately, nothing seriously bad - just had to uninstall/remove a few 'helpful' search bars on my browser and reset my home page back to where it was supposed to be.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy Davidson
United States
Bountiful
Utah
flag msg tools
www.istroyworking.com
badge
www.istroyworking.com
mbmbmb
jeffreyac wrote:
Thanks, Chapel - in my haste to try and get the game on, ended up downloading a bunch of stuff I shouldn't have and spent some time cleaning stuff on my computer this evening as a result...
MWChapel wrote:
Sorry, I should have said to never install anything. These sites will have links for downloading crap.
I got hit with this too.

Took a bit to remove, but I think I finally have all the crap deleted.

No hard feelings. I knew better.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duke Of Lizards
United States
Worcester
Vermont
flag msg tools
Livin's mostly wasting time, and I waste my share of mine
badge
I am a breathing time machine
Microbadge: Through the Ages: A Story of Civilization fanMicrobadge: Hill Farmstead fanMicrobadge: D&D fan (5th edition)Microbadge: Who's a cute ickle tardigrades? You are! Yes, you are!Microbadge: LGBTQ ally
I always use livefootballstream DOT net which redirects to another site. You can see every game and even the NFL Redzone pretty reliably. ProTip: There are often ~10 links to each game. The first few are "HD" and prompt for a plugin to be installed, but links >3 or so almost always work.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Morse
United States
Falmouth
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
http://atroublewithwords.com/
mbmbmbmbmb
This is the one I've been using to watch Baseball for the last couple of months: VIP Box

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Ku
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
"You can spend all your time making money / Or you can spend all your love making time."
mbmbmbmbmb
I also use firstrowsports and vipbox. If your game is big enough, there will be multiple streams, and hopefully one that is really good.

I watched yesterday's Broncos game on firstrowsports and the feed was super sharp.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc P
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Gloomhaven is a great niche game
mbmbmbmbmb
Do any of these work for the NBA as well?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duke Of Lizards
United States
Worcester
Vermont
flag msg tools
Livin's mostly wasting time, and I waste my share of mine
badge
I am a breathing time machine
Microbadge: Through the Ages: A Story of Civilization fanMicrobadge: Hill Farmstead fanMicrobadge: D&D fan (5th edition)Microbadge: Who's a cute ickle tardigrades? You are! Yes, you are!Microbadge: LGBTQ ally
The one I mention has all sports listed, though I can't vouch for their reliability other than NFL.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bat Profile
United States
Sandworms USA
Plateau of Leng
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For soccer I use footballstreaming.info

It aggregates vipbox, firstrow and tons of others.

firstrow works for just about every sporting event
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls