Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Frank
United States
Walnut Creek
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone played this game? Surprised there isn't any reviews. I am wondering if it is any good. The movie, was entertainingly Bad. Anyone know how the game is that actually played it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
mbmbmbmbmb
gf_ripper wrote:
Has anyone played this game? Surprised there isn't any reviews. I am wondering if it is any good. The movie, was entertainingly Bad. Anyone know how the game is that actually played it?

Yeah, I've been very interested in this game too. I really enjoyed the movie so curious about this. Reminds me a bit of Target Earth, which I really like.

I did see it recently at a dealer room at a local convention. It was pretty expensive and debated about it a lot. But with no solid comments I decided to wait.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Bee
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought it at the "Spiel" last year and really love it.
There are quite a few threads here regarding tactics, balance etc. giving you a clue what the game might be like.
Besides the background story, it really does not have to do anything with the movie.
It is always fun to play, but if you mess up tactic early already, you do not have a chance winning with any fraction.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juha Salmijärvi
msg tools
designer
mb
There are some reviews on german language magazines. For example: Spielerei Ausgabe Nr. 101, Fairplay 103.

Online reviews:
Iron Sky - Das Brettspiel
Brettspiele-report
http://www.brettspiele-report.de/iron-sky-das-brettspiel/

Quick review by Total Film about film based board games:
http://www.totalfilm.com/features/worst-to-best-movie-board-...

I hope these are helpful.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.