Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Aaron Leeder
United States
Janesville
WI
flag msg tools
Hello,
The entry for Sunsets Fleet Battles indicates that someone out there at least has an English translation for HJ's game Fleet Battles. I'm looking for this so I can provide the rules with the Sunset Games version. If anyone can help out please let me know. A scan or even better PDF is preferred, but a hard copy would be great too. Will offer compensation if someone can help out.

Best Regards,
Aaron Leeder

Noble Knight Games
"Where the Out-of-Print is Available Again"
http://www.nobleknight.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Hello Aaron, and I couldn't locate ANY such 'item' as what you've requested here within the most obvious 'places', so I'd suggest contacting an "owner" of this about it. There used to be an online 'source' for all kinds of 'stuff' like this, and perhaps it was a "Canadian" place at that, so if anyone else knows of such, then by all means inform the rest of us upon this. Good luck on that then.
thumbsupmeeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Leeder
United States
Janesville
WI
flag msg tools
Thanks Robert. The supplier of the game doesn't have English rules, nor do the owners of the games as listed in BGG. I have heard of some of these going on ebay with the English rules, but no luck there yet either. My only hope is someone has a copy of the english rules for Hobby Japans version out there somewhere.

Best Regards,
Aaron Leeder

Noble Knight Games
"Where the Out-of-Print is Available Again"
http://www.nobleknight.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Smith
msg tools
Hello Aaron, but I have a Chinese version. Maybe easier than the Japanese one. Can share if u want.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cidna cid
msg tools
I just buy the game un Tokyo (holydays), can you have à news for the game rules in english ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.