Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Moongha Invaders: Mad Scientists and Atomic Monsters Attack the Earth!» Forums » General

Subject: Essen-Pickup? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Siegfried Steurer
Austria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Any chance for the KS-backers for an Essen pickup?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Morris
Scotland
Harrogate
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
designer
Join the BGG Folding @Home Team !!
badge
This user had more :gg: than sense
mbmbmbmbmb
No.

It has been delayed by production difficulties with the minis, and will miss Essen, is my understanding.

The last post on this thread says NOvember.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/916882/delivery-date
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Rice
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I wouldn't be surprised to see it delayed even longer. Martin Wallace is remarkably unwilling to specify a specific date in his KS updates...

his updates usually have a picture of one of the minis and something along the following comment:

Quote:
I will know more about production times once the Chinese have worked out how long the tool will take to make - it's not that simple a process.
Probably best he doesn't commit to a certain date based on what I've seen on other Kickstarter efforts!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Forrest
Australia
Embleton
Western Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
larryjrice wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised to see it delayed even longer. Martin Wallace is remarkably unwilling to specify a specific date in his KS updates...

his updates usually have a picture of one of the minis and something along the following comment:

Quote:
I will know more about production times once the Chinese have worked out how long the tool will take to make - it's not that simple a process.
Probably best he doesn't commit to a certain date based on what I've seen on other Kickstarter efforts!
Seems pretty reasonable to not commit to a date when he doesn't know. That doesn't do anyone any good.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls