Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Timothy Bowden
Australia
Fountaindale
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just need some confirmation on sweep carried out by non-player govt...

If there is a space that could be swept, but the govt will not be able to achieve control, does it still go ahead and sweep anyway?

What if it can sweep, but not activate all the guerrillas in the space, do they still sweep what they can (eg if four 26 July guerrillas in Sierra Maestra, and two police and two troops in Santiago, would the troops sweep even though all they could accomplish would be activating two of the guerrillas, and not achieve control)?

...and of course, just let me say I am loving the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Volko Ruhnke
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi thanks! Yes, they will Sweep if they can Activate M26 or DR Guerrillas. The second bullet is just in addition, once the Sweep spaces are determined.

So are you trying 1-player as 26 July then?

Regards, Volko
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy Bowden
Australia
Fountaindale
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes!
So far, I wouldn't be urging Batista to pack his suitcases. In fact, he may as well finally get around to redecorating his office...

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Tamburo
United States
Justice
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It will be interesting to see how the game plays out.

In my experience the government sits on a knife edge where if and when the US alliance unravels the combination of increased operation cost and reduced Aid basically causes them to grind to a halt.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy Bowden
Australia
Fountaindale
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We can only hope...

At this stage, there will be no trendy t-shirts with my face emblazoned across them, worn by hipsters with no clear understanding of all my struggles...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls