Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game: Rise of the Runelords – Base Set» Forums » Rules

Subject: Use of Cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom McGreevy
United States
Naples
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So if I understand it right, when I get a card during exploring and my card traits say that I can't have any of them. I still get the card and can use it during other explores and at the en of the campaign I can either give it to another companion or put it back in the box. Correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I asked a similar question earlier. Quick answer, yes.

Lets say you find armor and acquire it. But the character that acquired it does not have an armor card in their starting deck. You can either banish it after the scenario or give it to another hero who can use it. You can give it to them during the scenario if you are in the same location as them or wait until after the end of the scenario. If you have to banish the card during the scenario, obviously you can't give it to anyone. Discarded or buried cards can still be given away.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Throknor
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sobotka wrote:
Discarded or buried cards can still be given away after the scenario is complete.

Great answer; I'm just going to be pedantic and clarify that last statement. On a quick read the distinction might be missed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom McGreevy
United States
Naples
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In this scenario could you use the armor to heal yourself?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian @BoardGameMonster
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can use any card that finds its way into your hand, so yes you could use the Armor even if you have no Armor proficiency and no Armors on your starting card list.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.