ricardo mesas spencer
Spain
benidorm
ALICANTE
flag msg tools
mb
Hello, I wondering when the spanish edition of this game is being edited or coming soon to Spain? Can I played with my spanish war of the ring and with the english expansion?
Gracias.:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberto Di Meglio
Italy
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Spanish is scheduled to be published later in 2006, together with the first reprint, and is not coming at this time.
Mixing the english and the previous spanish, if you can't wait, will not be a problem, as the physical qualities of cards, tiles and such are exactly the same in all the editions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ricardo mesas spencer
Spain
benidorm
ALICANTE
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks! Now I have a big problem, should I wait or not? I will continue playing WoR while waiting, excelent game!!!.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iberic Ham
Belgium
Brussels
Alcobendas
flag msg tools

What thats it mean "later in 2006"? September? December? Im eager to play¡¡

I bought the english version before the spanish edition. I would have liked to have it in spanish, and I was wondering if the spanish version of the expansion will add a full new set of cards or new cards to be added to the old ones.

Thanks a lot¡

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave J McWeasely
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
New cards to be added to the old ones.

The release date for 3rd Age never changes, never slips. It is always "Next Month".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ricardo mesas spencer
Spain
benidorm
ALICANTE
flag msg tools
mb
hello, september is coming, but there´s no news about the spanish edition fo this game, are we the only ones that can´t enjoy the game in our language?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ricardo mesas spencer
Spain
benidorm
ALICANTE
flag msg tools
mb
Hello, I am still waiting for this game in spanish, is there any news for this release?
I am starting to think that I will have to buy it in english.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.