Popular Tags: [View All]
Niko
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
[This space intentionally left blank]
badge
Microbadge: Casual wargamerMicrobadge: COIN fan Microbadge: Band of Brothers fanMicrobadge: Space Empires: 4X fanMicrobadge: Motörhead fan
This question came up in regards to the House of Speed card, but also applies to Expert Tacticians.

While most empire advantages refer to (space) battles, the above two explicitly state "other players" and "opponents" respectively. Is this intentionally excluding NPAs? I.e. Do the aliens not get +2 to attack against a player with House of Speed and do they get a fleet size bonus with the usual 2:1 advantage against the Expert Tacticians?

While the text seems explicit enough I just don't understand why aliens would be excluded.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Vena
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Ze_German_Guy wrote:
While most empire advantages refer to (space) battles, the above two explicitly state "other players" and "opponents" respectively. Is this intentionally excluding NPAs? I.e.

While the text seems explicit enough I just don't understand why aliens would be excluded.
Since the Aliens/ NPAs are other opponents I would say it absolutely includes them along with Doomsday Machines as well in my opinion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Krohn
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
badge
Ahhh....my misspent youth...
mb
It includes NPAs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls