Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Don Whitney
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know what the ratio of Positive(beneficial) to Negative(detrimental) cards is for the gold event deck? I just played Legend 2 and out of the 7 cards I drew only 1 was beneficial. Needless to say I failed the legend; of course rolling the rune stone card to trigger on Legend track B didn't really help either. angry

I don't want to dig through the deck myself since I'm new to the game and don't want to spoil things. I'm hoping what I experienced was an exception and not even close to the norm.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Schuster
Germany
Bretten
Baden-W├╝rttemberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think good and bad cards should be close to evening out, maybe favorable cards slightly to the players advantage. But I did not count them either

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Whitney
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Joel, thanks for the info. Sounds like I was just very unlucky.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Schuster
Germany
Bretten
Baden-W├╝rttemberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, you can have a good or a bad streak in any given game for sure. I remember a night where we had 4 good cards out of 5.

We usually tend to risk drawing cards when we are on the brink of failing anyways. If all goes rather well, we abstain from drawing cards as much as possible.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wesley Jones
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
I just went through my gold event deck. There are several cards that can go either way depending on what you roll, but in general the ratio is 1 to 1. There are about 16 good cards and 16 bad with a few that could go either way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Whitney
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
luvmywife wrote:
I just went through my gold event deck. There are several cards that can go either way depending on what you roll, but in general the ratio is 1 to 1. There are about 16 good cards and 16 bad with a few that could go either way.
Many thanks for confirming it. I can breathe easier now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wolfram Troeder
Germany
Bruchkoebel
Hessen
flag msg tools
Boardgaming is not a matter of life or death...
badge
...it's much more important than that!
mbmbmbmbmb
luvmywife wrote:
16/16 looks right if you discriminate by the shield symbol, with which you can avert a bad event.

The silver deck, by the same discriminator slightly favors the heroes (6/5).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls