• [+] Dice rolls
Curt Covert
United States
Sandy Hook
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
It is not our intent to do so, though I do love their creature art.
- Curt
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Nicosia
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
SMASH!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
ah, okay. Thanks.

Bummer though... that artwork is just SO much better.

Maybe I have to buy the iello version and put stickers with English text on all the cards. Or maybe it will be easier to just learn French.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Nicosia
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
SMASH!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
okay... just popping my head back in here to eat a little crow... I'm not ashamed to admit when I'm wrong. After all, it happens so infrequently whistle

Well, anyway, yeah... I went ahead and ordered the whole set, cus I could tell from watching reviews and playthroughs that this is my kind of game. I just got it today, and ripped open the first base game and first expansion (will open up the others, in order, after several plays of base), and I just have to say....

The art ROCKS. I absolutely love all the monster art... so much so that I wasn't going to sleeve this game, but now may do just the monster deck, to give it the respect it deserves. So... that guy that said the iello version's art is SO much better... yeah, don't listen to him.. he's a n00b.

Don't get me wrong.. the iello version is awesome too... I just may have to buy that too if it ever comes out in English.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls