Paolo Robino
Italy
Dueville
Vicenza
flag msg tools
"I'm a Nay Saying worm beast!"
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there something that can be done to change the representative image?

Currently the representative image for this game is:

However, this image refers to Lightning Strike Demo Game, a different entry in the BGG database.

The correct image for Lightning Strike is this, a scan of the second (most recent) edition cover:

(There is also another image of the same cover in the gallery, but the colors in the image above are more true to the original.)

I already proposed this as representative image once, but the proposal was denied, and I cannot propose it a second time. Still, the current representative image doesn't even belong to the game.

So I ask it again: is there something that can be done to change the representative image?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Loblah
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Look up who approves submissions and/or corrections and contact a mod directly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wulf Corbett
Scotland
Shotts
Lanarkshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Paolo Robino wrote:
Is there something that can be done to change the representative image?
Yes...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Paolo geekmailed me and I moved the Demo Game image to the correct gallery and fixed the representative image.

Feel free to geekmail me (or submit a game correction) with any image issues like this. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paolo Robino
Italy
Dueville
Vicenza
flag msg tools
"I'm a Nay Saying worm beast!"
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
indigopotter wrote:
Paolo geekmailed me and I moved the Demo Game image to the correct gallery and fixed the representative image.

Feel free to geekmail me (or submit a game correction) with any image issues like this. Thanks!

Thank you, Indigo! thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.