Popular Tags: [View All]
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
"Music That Glows In The Dark"
mbmbmbmbmb
In the something wicked rules the first step of the mystery phase says "minions move", does this mean all minions move now or just certain ones? If so which?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Farrell Seymore
United States
Opelika
Alabama
flag msg tools
Microbadge: King of Tokyo fanMicrobadge: Horrified by the Wolf ManMicrobadge: ChristianMicrobadge: Horrified by the Creature from the Black LagoonMicrobadge: Downforce fan
All minions move at that time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
fbsfbs wrote:
All minions move at that time.
I've read that "if a minion would move then" but not "all minions must move" in the rules, Can you tell me where it says this? Was it in an FAQ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robb Newcastle
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
And they call it a mine. A Mine!
mbmbmbmbmb
Not all minions move- only if it is stated they do so on their respective minion charts. If you don't have any of these type in play, then nothing happens during the " minions move" phase.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ALLular Robb wrote:
Not all minions move- only if it is stated they do so on their respective minion charts. If you don't have any of these type in play, then nothing happens during the " minions move" phase.
That's what I thought but it is kind of misleading that the chart now says "minions move" so one could easily assume they all do. Which ones move anyway, just the rats?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robb Newcastle
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
And they call it a mine. A Mine!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, that could have been worded more clearly. I only have the base game plus something wicked, so there may be more, but I know these minions move: barghest hounds,living statues,grotesques, and as you mentioned, the rats have a unique movement during this phase.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Hurd
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The rule on Page 4 states as follows:

"Minions Move - Any Minions that move at the 'Start of the Mystery Phase' are always moved before anything else occurs."

So only minions that would move are moved.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls