Matt Fantastic
United States
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Back hard, and back often!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/prettiestprincess/glamaz...

Campaign runs until Nov 5th, thanks for all the support BGG friends!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Fantastic
United States
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cold_fuzion wrote:
Backed! Good luck.
Thanks so much!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Take joy from your wins; take lessons from your losses.
United States
Davidsonville
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb

I'll tell you what Matt, this is some of the most original, most impressive art I've ever seen on a game. It is the antithesis of brown cube, and you should be commended for bringing something so unique. Capobianco knocks it out of the park with the cover image, especially with his choice of color and angles. Tattooists have challenges and limitations other artists don't face, but in this case he's made them an asset. Long live pin-ups.

I think his grandmother may have been my Kindergarten teacher in Middlebury. An odd twist.

S.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Avri
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A seriously simple bluffing game, with a non-existent learning curve, which is addictively more-ish. Top notch art. Paper dolls. What more do you want for your gaming dollars?

Social commentary, you say?

Look no further . . .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K.Y. Wong
Singapore
Gardens by the Bay
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Loter, love love the concept of your game!

The ratio of international shipping to the actual game cost sucks though. Yeah I know it can't be helped (how about a stretch goal to include a US postal mailman "monster" that can be savaged for his uniform!).

Would you consider adding a pledge for a PnP version of the game?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Brilliant idea, most original theme ever, but that "some guy on the internet" seems like a shady character to have endorsing your game. Just sayin'. laugh

Backed at $40. Nothing less than foil cheesecake will do!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Fantastic
United States
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
chromaticdragon wrote:

The ratio of international shipping to the actual game cost sucks though. Yeah I know it can't be helped (how about a stretch goal to include a US postal mailman "monster" that can be savaged for his uniform!).

If we can get enough international interest (in the EU and Canada at least), I'm working on getting things set to fulfill from within and lower the cost to get the game to you. Sadly, as of now I have to estimate it based on shipping direct from the States rather than doing something cool. That said, it's looking like there might be enough interest so keep your eyes open and tell other international backers near you to tell me they want the game so I can start setting up some deals!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bjorn Hermans
Netherlands
Utrecht
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I want to second chromaticdragon's remark: this game looks & sounds very cool, but paying 45 USD for it (almost 35 Euro's) is a bit steep. If you could offer slightly lower international shipping costs, that would totally rock!
Should that not be possible, couldn't you at least offer a special bonus Glamazon just to the international backers, so they at least get their money's worth? Pretty please, sugar on top?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Fantastic
United States
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
xaviar_nl wrote:
couldn't you at least offer a special bonus Glamazon just to the international backers, so they at least get their money's worth? Pretty please, sugar on top?
I'm pretty sure I can fit in a huge dose of TRUE Freedom (tm) in every box we send across the new Iron Curtain of the Atlantic Ocean.

(do my stupid jokes and sarcasm translate well or did I just offend the entire EU?)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bjorn Hermans
Netherlands
Utrecht
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
(do my stupid jokes and sarcasm translate well or did I just offend the entire EU?)
Nah, we're from the EU, so we're really not that easily offended
Plus: stupid jokes and sarcasm (especially that) are always a big plus in my book
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Fantastic
United States
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
chromaticdragon wrote:

Hey, we just added a PnP pledge level to help out our international friends who can't swing the cost of shipping across the globe.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls