Wits & Wagers» Forums » General

Subject: Homemade Betting Mat rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sened DHAB
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
My betting mat has had an accident (someone spilled half a gallon of coke on it), and trying to wash it just ruined the thing even more. So i was thinking about maybe making a new mat myself (and getting less clumsy friends).

Now I was wondering if anybody had done that before? If so if he or she could share some tips?

Thanks in advance, and keep betting!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Lott
United States
Mason
Michigan
flag msg tools
Being a Lions fan is a gift...
badge
...and a curse.
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a thought, try contacting Northstar Games customer service with your tale of horror. No guarantees, but those guys make a big deal out of taking care of their customers, so they might work out a replacement for you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Crapuchettes
United States
Bethesda
MD
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
North Star Games designs party games that don't suck! Play them with your non-gamer friends over the holidays.
badge
First there was Hearts, then there was Spades, and now we bring you Clubs. The suit of clubs finally gets some respect!
mbmbmbmbmb
We don't have the rights to sell Wits & Wagers in France, but I'm happy to send out a replacement mat if you pay for the shipping.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
U.S.A., Earth
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Be sure to sleeve your mats

But yeah, contact the publishers to try to work something out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sened DHAB
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks Dominic! As other users advised, I wrote an email to your team at Northstar games, and arrangements have been made with David for a replacement mat. You guys are the best!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls