Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Miguel Duran
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm wondering if there are any errata that we expect to show up in the reprints for Rook City and Infernal Relics that might make waiting for their reprints, rather than snatching up the first editions, worthwhile.

Anyone have the scoop?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Sulin
United States
Lombard
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Are there any official errata out for either of these?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel Duran
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I honestly don't know. I'm just getting into the game and I'm a bit of an early completionist for such things. I don't know if there are typos that are likely to be fixed, any new art, errata, etc...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel Duran
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GTG was -great- (or greater than?) in getting back to me literally within minutes of sending them a query on their site. The response is:

"The ETA is December for the reprint. The biggest change is that Rook City and Infernal Relics will now be sold as a combined box set. Other than that, the game content will be essentially identical. The only changes in that department will be a few typos and minor wording clarifications.

Paul Bender
Operations Director
Greater Than Games, LLC"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike B
Canada
Whitby
Ontario
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Spirit Island Fan - FearMicrobadge: Scum and VillainyMicrobadge: Curling fanMicrobadge: Android: Netrunner fan - ShapersMicrobadge: 2.718 281 828 459 045 235 360 287 471 352 662 497 757 247 093 699 959 574 966 967 627 724 076 630 353 547 594 571 382 178 525 166 427 427 466 391 932 003 059 921 817 413 596 629 043 572 900 334 295 260 595 630 738 132 328 627 943 490 763 233 829 ...
JaydedOne wrote:
combined box set
Awesome! Now I only need to justify one purchase to my wife instead of two
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marvin England
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Noooooooooo! I am only missing Rook City.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Rebstock
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Mezike wrote:
Pcload1etter wrote:
fyi there is a forum on the >G website where people with only one of the first two expansions are trading to get a complete set.
Though, sadly, to this point only people who are missing Rook City have posted there. Looks like the rest of us are going to have to buy the combined pack and then try to sell IR on eBay or something.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dale medhurst
United Kingdom
horsham, West Sussex
west Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
But will it be available in the UK..?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Arenson
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
monkeykenobi wrote:
But will it be available in the UK..?
As always, that is up to Distributors.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marvin England
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dilbert719 wrote:
Mezike wrote:
Pcload1etter wrote:
fyi there is a forum on the >G website where people with only one of the first two expansions are trading to get a complete set.
Though, sadly, to this point only people who are missing Rook City have posted there. Looks like the rest of us are going to have to buy the combined pack and then try to sell IR on eBay or something.
I think I'd just rather pass up buying the same product to gain a little bit more product (Even though that's the American way).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls