Rivet Wars: Eastern Front» Forums » News

Subject: Expansion Set Names rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Hamm
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
So the new Rivet Wars website product page (www.rivetwars.com) has all the expansions with names, graphics of what I am assuming is box art, and a very brief description as to what they contain. Nice to see what some of the behind the scene workings have been while we wait for the KS stuff to be delivered.

Appears that atleast the "War Room" expansion has what were supposed to be KS/Con exclusive characters in it. There has been some light discussion on the KS comments about this, but I am hoping they are just showing what is something that can only be gotten from conventions at this point. I know CMON/Guillotine games did this with the Zombicide Season 1 characters, so it is my hopes that this is the same. Guess we shall wait and see about an official comment from either Ted or CMON.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wouldn't be too surprised if they do make exclusive characters available elsewhere. CMON's definition of exclusive is loose as Zombicide S2 promos are showing up elsewhere as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Hamm
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
The only place I have seen them is on ebay for Zombicide S2 promos, which I totally expected once people finally started receiving them. Have you seen them other places? If so where?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Edge Entertainment, an EU distributor is offering five of them. There's a whole discussion over on the Zombicide boards about it although there's confusion as to whether they were a large KS backer or they are getting them through a partnership with Guillotine Games (it appears the later though according to a translation about them doing something special for the French customers)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Hamm
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
Yeah I have sadly heard about Edge and what they were offering. While I do not think CMON had any control over it, it does make make me sad and angry as a ZS2 backer that they are selling them retail, even if it is a limited number. In alot of ways its even worse considering that many backers had not received anything yet for that, myself included.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.