Xander Fulton
United States
Astoria
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Microbadge: Fan of Agatha Raisin TV series, adapted from stories by MC BeatonMicrobadge: Fan of Volition GamesMicrobadge: PescatarianMicrobadge: Starsiege and Starsiege: Tribes FanMicrobadge: Fan of Ms Fisher's Modern Murder Mysteries
Well, it's the next logical step for them, right?

After all, they are basically 'going nuclear' already...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MGK
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bjlillo wrote:
As long as we get San Francisco, Chicago, and New York for a debt ceiling increase, I'll be satisfied.
It should be Milwaukee. Have you seen the Bucks this year? It would be a mercy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave G
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
El Chupacabratwurst
mbmbmbmbmb
mightygodking wrote:
bjlillo wrote:
As long as we get San Francisco, Chicago, and New York for a debt ceiling increase, I'll be satisfied.
It should be Milwaukee. Have you seen the Bucks this year? It would be a mercy.
Milwaukee doesn't care about the Bucks. No one goes to that stadium except when they play the Bulls and folks drive up from Chicago.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris R.
United States
Unspecified
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: I love DragonsMicrobadge: An African or European swallow?Microbadge: Titan fanMicrobadge: Red Dwarf fanMicrobadge: David A. Trampier fan
Defender Harry Reid already received an exemption -- for his entire state.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obamacare-waivers-grante...

Of course nearly 20% of the Obamacare waivers at one point were gourmet restaurants, nightclubs, and fancy hotels in Nancy Pelosi's district

http://dailycaller.com/2011/05/17/nearly-20-percent-of-new-o...

"For this 50-year-old nonsmoker, New York State's healthcare plans range from ... (a) 'Bronze' plan at $810.84 per month to $2554.71 per month. I didn't bother to look up the $2554.71 one because if I had $2554.71 a month lying around, I'd buy a doctor. $810.84 per month. $10,000 a year. After taxes. Where I live, you have to earn $15,000 to keep $10,000. Not affordable. ... After the $3000/year deductible, (the company) would pay 50% of your bills. So if you rack up $5000/year in medical bills, you pay $4000 and they pay $1000. Crappy." -- lefty cartoonist Ted Rall

But I'm sure it's great for everyone else.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls