Popular Tags: [View All]
Judd Vance
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
Who's the master?
badge
"Just get that sucka to the designated place at the designated time and I will gladly designate his ass...for dismemberment!" - Sho Nuff.
Microbadge: Washington's War fan Microbadge: "I am not throwing away my shot!"Microbadge: Philadelphia 76'ers fanMicrobadge: Mark Herman fanMicrobadge: Michael Rinella Fan
I love this game and would love to make a Vassal module for it. My problem is that my scanner is 8.5" x 11"

When I scan the board and try to reassemble it in my graphics program, it never lines back up.

Can someone get me a scan at 150 dots per inch (59 cm/inch)? I already have the counters scanned. Please Geekmail me and I can get you access to my drop box (or you can give me access to yours). Otherwise, the graphic will be too big to send through the e-mail.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francis K. Lalumiere
Canada
Brossard
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Microbadge: Sherlock Holmes fanMicrobadge: Twilight Struggle fan Microbadge: What does this mean for Up Front?Microbadge: Wargamer - WW2Microbadge: Cult of the Old
So this is the new game I have to get because of you, Judd?
Damn!!

(In all honesty, I was already oogling it. But it's more fun this way. )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judd Vance
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
Who's the master?
badge
"Just get that sucka to the designated place at the designated time and I will gladly designate his ass...for dismemberment!" - Sho Nuff.
Microbadge: Washington's War fan Microbadge: "I am not throwing away my shot!"Microbadge: Philadelphia 76'ers fanMicrobadge: Mark Herman fanMicrobadge: Michael Rinella Fan
Oooooohhh... it's a beauty. I'm having a blast with this. Very simple, yet is shaping up just like the real battle. Great, great system.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Bickart
United States
Seneca
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Could someone send me a scan of the board as well. My e-mail is rbickart@comcast.net Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Janik-Jones
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this | Transgender pride | Unconditional love, pride, and support | LGBTQ Ally | The Raven King (game publisher) ... that's me!
badge
Slywester Janik, awarded the Krzy┼╝ Walecznych (Polish Cross of Valour), August 1944
Microbadge: Power Grid fanMicrobadge: Troyes fanMicrobadge: Combat Commander: Europe fanMicrobadge: Modern Art fanMicrobadge: Tigris & Euphrates fan
The maps (6 of them) can be found inside the Vassal module. You will have to assemble them in a graphics program like Photoshop, GIMP, etc, to turn them into a single (large) file.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls