Popular Tags: [View All]
Luca Colaneri
Italy
Torino
Torino
flag msg tools
www.balenaludens.it
badge
Visit us! http://www.balenaludens.it Reviews, articles, GAMES!
mbmbmbmbmb
I just discovered that I was playing it wrong... During Outbreak I checked chaos spaces and chaos-marked villages, then the start space; I see that instead I should check chaos spaces and then pick a village on the track, even if in human possession! In the classic nightmare scenario this means that Outbreak zeds are never put on start spaces, right?

At first I was surprised by this rule, but I think it represents local epidemies of the virus... this makes villages very difficult to defend and heroes without the Tough attribute in villages are at risk, I think...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
HERMANN LUTTMANN
United States
Knoxville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
Microbadge: Rammstein fanMicrobadge: Aeon's End fan - Opened BreachMicrobadge: ZZ Top fanMicrobadge: I love Tennessee - The Volunteer State!Microbadge: Baseball fan
Hey Luca!
Outbreak Zeds go onto the closest Chaos space to Town Center. If there are none on the indicated track, then the Zeds go in that track's Village space (your choice if more than one - the Suburbs Track, in other words). If there is no Village (the Tunnel Track was chosen) the Zeds go in the Start space.
So you are right, no Tunnel in the first scenario means no Start space Outbreak.
Thanks!
Hermann
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luca Colaneri
Italy
Torino
Torino
flag msg tools
www.balenaludens.it
badge
Visit us! http://www.balenaludens.it Reviews, articles, GAMES!
mbmbmbmbmb
HORST324 wrote:
Hey Luca!
Outbreak Zeds go onto the closest Chaos space to Town Center. If there are none on the indicated track, then the Zeds go in that track's Village space (your choice if more than one - the Suburbs Track, in other words). If there is no Village (the Tunnel Track was chosen) the Zeds go in the Start space.
So you are right, no Tunnel in the first scenario means no Start space Outbreak.
Thanks!
Hermann
Thank you, great support for a great game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls