tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Dilloo
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
Everything is relative to perception, and your perception is limited.
badge
The Ginger Ninja
mbmbmbmbmb
Can of Diesel and a hunting knife. Ready for anything!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Frank
United States
Brooklyn
NY
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bigloo33 wrote:
I note that in the sketch it's a can of beer. I like that it was changed--both because Diesel fits the lore better, and because coding drunk, the Ballmer Peak notwithstanding, is a dangerous proposition...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott C
United States
Troy
OH
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's lovely. I want this on a playmat, stat!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Does your religion have lightsabers? Nope? Didn't think so.
badge
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals." Agent K. Oh my what he would think of people had he known about what the internet would become.....
mbmbmbmbmb
scifantasy wrote:
bigloo33 wrote:
I note that in the sketch it's a can of beer. I like that it was changed--both because Diesel fits the lore better, and because coding drunk, the Ballmer Peak notwithstanding, is a dangerous proposition...
As a programmer... I resent the impli*hic*cations that we can't mix our alcohols... I mean mix our activities.

In all seriousness though.. I never noticed the knife before... it seems out of place for a shaper console. Not so much having a knife but it looking that vicious. I would expect more of a techie looking knife. Maybe a vibroblade with a display in the handle or something.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Frank
United States
Brooklyn
NY
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
corkysru wrote:
scifantasy wrote:
bigloo33 wrote:
As a programmer... I resent the impli*hic*cations that we can't mix our alcohols... I mean mix our activities.
As an ex-programmer turned lawyer, I know whereof I speak.

*grin*

Quote:
In all seriousness though.. I never noticed the knife before... it seems out of place for a shaper console. Not so much having a knife but it looking that vicious. I would expect more of a techie looking knife. Maybe a vibroblade with a display in the handle or something.
Agreed. I'd expect a multitool--a Leatherman or a Swiss Army knife, something like that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls