United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmb
Initial reports were that Obama's justice department wanted only Boehner indicted in the attempted murder of a mentally deficient journalist from Arkansas, but when Eric Holder couldn't be reached, as he was still in Mexico delivering automatic weapons for the DEA, officials went ahead and stated they are filing attempted murder charges on all thee leaders.

Arkansas reporter almost died due to National Park closure, pathetic levels of personal stupidity and a husband who clearly voted democratic once too often.

As you can see, there were 37 people involved in the rescue and as a citizen I am outraged that they didn't just let this woman die. I suppose you have to be a child suffering from cancer to be legally murdered by congress and the president.

Having grown up in that region it's clear that this woman should not ever be more than 5 minutes from a grocery store, mall or Starbucks. Anyone who takes their clothes off in that environment needs more than a map to survive.

How many more must suffer and most likely perish because of Boehner, Reid and Obama? Hopefully these three miscreants are arrested and held without bail until a full investigation is conducted and we can determine how many they have killed or attempted to murder by closing, kind of, the parks.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R. Frazier
United States
West Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
A man learns little by little in battle. Take this battle experience and become a man who can’t be beaten
badge
This flag says we will fight until only our bones are left.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
"People are always talking about how great nature is - all I can think is that they must never have spent the night in the woods tied to a tree."
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddy
Germany
flag msg tools
Go Lizards, Go Hogs, Go Illini; and the Army keeps rolling along!
badge
Hillbilly Schwäbisch
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
rylfrazier wrote:
"People are always talking about how great nature is - all I can think is that they must never have spent the night in the woods tied to a tree."
George Carlin can at least tie that one: "Imagine how stupid the average person is; then realize that half of them are even more stupid than that."
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Shipley
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
the liberal unsavory type
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
[q="DWTripp"]Arkansas reporter almost died due to National Park closure, pathetic levels of personal stupidity and a husband who clearly voted democratic once too often.

Or the actual headline:

Searchers find woman lost at Big Bend Ranch State Park
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddy
Germany
flag msg tools
Go Lizards, Go Hogs, Go Illini; and the Army keeps rolling along!
badge
Hillbilly Schwäbisch
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
rshipley wrote:
But the only reason they went to the state park was because the national park was closed. Can you actually imagine states (or even (gasp!) individuals) needing to accept responsibility for their decisions? That's the hideous nature of the shutdown -- there's no big brother to blame things on. Yikes!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmb
rshipley wrote:
Too bad you can't fucking read Shipley.... because if you could you'd realize why they were in a State Park to begin with.

Man, and they let people like you vote? No wonder we get a DC loaded with the likes of Obama, Reid and Pelosi.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bat Profile
United States
Sandworms USA
Plateau of Leng
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
This is gonna get real gooder before it gets worsely.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Shipley
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
the liberal unsavory type
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
DWTripp wrote:
rshipley wrote:
Too bad you can't fucking read Shipley.... because if you could you'd realize why they were in a State Park to begin with.
Yep, I missed that the first time through.

Quote:
Man, and they let people like you vote? No wonder we get a DC loaded with the likes of Obama, Reid and Pelosi.
It is incredible that anyone is allowed to vote isn't it? One can even vote for people who promise to shut down the government. Madness!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmb
rshipley wrote:


It is incredible that anyone is allowed to vote isn't it? One can even vote for people who promise to shut down the government. Madness!
I agree. All Obama had to do was tell Reid to back off and fix the ACA like any reasonable person would do. But no, he has to be Mr. High Noon going all Gary Cooper on children with cancer and stupid reporters from Arkansas.

By the way, that couple really are stupid people. Thankfully she wasn't stuck out there in one of the infamous tarantula migrations that occur in the area... they'd have eaten her for sure.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
Avatar
Microbadge: Chemical EngineerMicrobadge: Coffee drinkerMicrobadge: Clojure programmerMicrobadge: Apple Cider drinkerMicrobadge: Control Systems Engineer
Tripp, does fix mean repeal/defund, or are you actually talking about a bipartisan effort to modify the law?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Badolato
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
What is it specifically that Repubs would like to see changed about Obamacare. Have there been any actual suggestions from their side about changing it ? Or have all their efforts been aimed at a total recall ?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmb
jmilum wrote:
Tripp, does fix mean repeal/defund, or are you actually talking about a bipartisan effort to modify the law?
Yeah, right Jeremy....

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
Avatar
Microbadge: Chemical EngineerMicrobadge: Coffee drinkerMicrobadge: Clojure programmerMicrobadge: Apple Cider drinkerMicrobadge: Control Systems Engineer
DWTripp wrote:
jmilum wrote:
Tripp, does fix mean repeal/defund, or are you actually talking about a bipartisan effort to modify the law?
Yeah, right Jeremy....
That didn't answer the question...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmb
jmilum wrote:
DWTripp wrote:
jmilum wrote:
Tripp, does fix mean repeal/defund, or are you actually talking about a bipartisan effort to modify the law?
Yeah, right Jeremy....
That didn't answer the question...
Of course it didn't. I'll never attempt to answer any question you have due to the fact that you are only interested in taking issue with minutia, details or graphs that don't cater to your narrow and heavily idealogical world-view.

In short, you aren't worthy of an answer.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
Avatar
Microbadge: Chemical EngineerMicrobadge: Coffee drinkerMicrobadge: Clojure programmerMicrobadge: Apple Cider drinkerMicrobadge: Control Systems Engineer
DWTripp wrote:
jmilum wrote:
DWTripp wrote:
jmilum wrote:
Tripp, does fix mean repeal/defund, or are you actually talking about a bipartisan effort to modify the law?
Yeah, right Jeremy....
That didn't answer the question...
Of course it didn't. I'll never attempt to answer any question you have due to the fact that you are only interested in taking issue with minutia, details or graphs that don't cater to your narrow and heavily idealogical world-view.

In short, you aren't worthy of an answer.
The difference between repealing/defunding and modifying the ACA is minutia???
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmb
jmilum wrote:
DWTripp wrote:
jmilum wrote:
DWTripp wrote:
jmilum wrote:
Tripp, does fix mean repeal/defund, or are you actually talking about a bipartisan effort to modify the law?
Yeah, right Jeremy....
That didn't answer the question...
Of course it didn't. I'll never attempt to answer any question you have due to the fact that you are only interested in taking issue with minutia, details or graphs that don't cater to your narrow and heavily idealogical world-view.

In short, you aren't worthy of an answer.
The difference between repealing/defunding and modifying the ACA is minutia???
No. The difference between conversing with a normal human being and you is the issue. You are technically semi-human minutia and therefore not capable of cogent thought.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
Avatar
Microbadge: Chemical EngineerMicrobadge: Coffee drinkerMicrobadge: Clojure programmerMicrobadge: Apple Cider drinkerMicrobadge: Control Systems Engineer
Heh, you answered the question.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Boykin
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
For BJ.....
Avatar
mb
I'll grant that Drew has been forthcoming enough to say that he doesn't think that the GOP is going far enough. He doesn't want Obamacare delayed, he wants it gone.

I think its important to give Drew some kudos for being so forthright and upfront on this.

Darilian
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R. Frazier
United States
West Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
A man learns little by little in battle. Take this battle experience and become a man who can’t be beaten
badge
This flag says we will fight until only our bones are left.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Darilian wrote:
I'll grant that Drew has been forthcoming enough to say that he doesn't think that the GOP is going far enough. He doesn't want Obamacare delayed, he wants it gone.

I think its important to give Drew some kudos for being so forthright and upfront on this.

Darilian
Talk about setting a low bar.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
Avatar
Microbadge: Chemical EngineerMicrobadge: Coffee drinkerMicrobadge: Clojure programmerMicrobadge: Apple Cider drinkerMicrobadge: Control Systems Engineer
You gotta start somewhere
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Shipley
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
the liberal unsavory type
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
DWTripp wrote:
rshipley wrote:


It is incredible that anyone is allowed to vote isn't it? One can even vote for people who promise to shut down the government. Madness!
I agree. All Obama had to do was tell Reid to back off and fix the ACA like any reasonable person would do. But no, he has to be Mr. High Noon going all Gary Cooper on children with cancer and stupid reporters from Arkansas.
Only the candidates aiming for the Tea Party vote were promising to shut the government down on the campaign trail. The President does seem to have found a steel spine on this. I hope he will keep it up until Boehner caves (as he inevitably will).

Quote:
By the way, that couple really are stupid people. Thankfully she wasn't stuck out there in one of the infamous tarantula migrations that occur in the area... they'd have eaten her for sure.
They didn't sound like people who should leave their house without as escort.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
rshipley wrote:
Ahh another classic Tripp Bazinga!, well done Tripp you got us again.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
DWTripp wrote:
rshipley wrote:
Too bad you can't fucking read Shipley.... because if you could you'd realize why they were in a State Park to begin with.

Man, and they let people like you vote? No wonder we get a DC loaded with the likes of Obama, Reid and Pelosi.
Yep, the park ranger should have just told them to do home, I agree. But no one forced them to go to the other park, and no one forced them to get lost because they cannot read a map. But if they could not read a map they would have got lost in the national park as well, with no one to rescue them. This is why the federal government has closed down it's parks, there are no staff. Maybe (as you are so fond of telling people here on RSP) they should have used their fucking common sense and stuck to what they are capable of doing (and that is obviously not going on nature hikes), and take proper equipment (like flares). Maybe a ban for all national and state parks for morns who do not know how on camp safely might reduce costs.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls