Popular Tags: [View All]
David Vander Laan
United States
Santa Barbara
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If they meet the funding goal, Emu Ranchers will be available as a FREE download for iOs and Android. Here's the link: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/appsaucelabs/emu-rancher...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Watson
United States
Barrington
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
... and is due to end in 39 hours. It's going to take a very strong charge of emu-mounted cavalry to meet the goal. Perhaps there are a bunch of people who, like me, intended to back it all along but didn't get round to it until after Halloween...

Andrew

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
P.D. Magnus
United States
Albany
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Microbadge: BloggerMicrobadge: My Games PlayedMicrobadge: Decktet challenge!Microbadge: Spirit Island - BlightMicrobadge: You will start to feel very sleepy...
AndAgainMA wrote:
... and is due to end in 39 hours. It's going to take a very strong charge of emu-mounted cavalry to meet the goal. Perhaps there are a bunch of people who, like me, intended to back it all along but didn't get round to it until after Halloween...

Andrew
It's been clear for a while that the goal won't be met. I've spoken with the Appsauce guys, and it is likely that there will be another campaign in the near future that is focused on physical decks. If you'd like to see that, go ahead and pledge for the present campaign. You won't get charged anything if it doesn't fund, and it will mean that they have your contact info to let you know when the next thing happens.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls