Popular Tags: [View All]
Isaac Kerry
United States
North Mankato
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got my copy...reading through the rules is going well enough, but the Rally Phase illustration on page 4 is giving me some problems...it states that "the broken 5-2-7 in Q6 attempts an MMC self-rally." However, that unit does not have a box around its broken side morale. Is this an error or am I really confused on what it takes to self-rally?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Graham Smallwood
United States
Santa Ana
California
flag msg tools
badge
TWO Equals in an "if" statement!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
The attacker gets to try one rally on an un-boxed unit. It is actually an "MMC self-rally". That isn't a throw-away phrase, it is trying to stand out from a normal leader's self rally attempt. The MMC self-rally also has the neat side effect of a DR of 2 creating a new leader from thin air. That rule wouldn't make sense if it applied to a leader's self rally.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Isaac Kerry
United States
North Mankato
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, that clears that up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Alphey
Australia
New Norfolk
Tasmania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's a typo in the original manual - grab the errata from MMP's site (or here at BGG).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.