Popular Tags: [View All]
GameNight Coordinator
United States
Waukee
Iowa
flag msg tools
mb
Community Game Night

*What:* Come join us for an evening of gaming. There will be tons of games such as Caylus, Settlers of Canaan, Ticket to Ride, Redemption CCG, Citadels, and others as well as tons of fun. Feel free to bring your favorite game or just join others. Feel free to invite your neighbor as new players are definitely welcome. Open to everyone.

*When:* 2nd Saturday of the month [next session = April 8th], 5:00 p.m. - ??:?? (Drop in for any part of the time)

*Cost:* $0.00 (FREE)

*Where:* 1155 Boone Dr., Waukee Iowa 50263 [Westview church/(515) 987-3220]

*What you are required to bring:* A smile.

*Other optional items that you are encouraged to bring:*
a friend,
your favorite game,
a snack to share with your fellow players,
2-liter pop (or water)

Free Pizza to the first 50 people that RSVP at www.westview.org > ConnectionPoints > CommunityGamingNight

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Woodburn
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
I'll be at a wedding in Des Moines on Saturday, and I'm not sure what time we'll be done there. How late do these events usually go? We might stop by, if we leave the wedding at an appropriate time.

Thanks, good luck with the gathering.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Jansen
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
Dropped by around 8:45 with Carcassonne, Through the Desert, and Tutankhamen but it didn't look like anyone was there. Were we in the right place?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Occu Pant
United States
Clive
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry that we missed you.
Several of us were there til just after 11:00 (at 1155 Boone Dr., Waukee Iowa 50263--Westview church).
The front door was unlocked with a sign on it that said "Community Game Night--Come on In. We are in the back".
Did you try the main door?? It is true that you cannot see the gaming area from the front door, but I think that all the lights were on. Would have loved to have gotten in a game of Through the Desert.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Jansen
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
We must have missed the sign somehow. We'll certainly try to make it next time, hopefully a litte earlier.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
benjamin
United States
West Des Moines
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
We had to miss it this month, but I'm looking forward to next month. The church is at the corner of Boone Drive and University in Waukee (http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=Westview+Church,+Wau...) - the building to the northeast. There's an entrance from University and from Boone Drive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim K
United States
Urbandale
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Are there any wargames played at these? It looks like from the games listing its only lighter Euro games. Let me know. Thanks.

Tim.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GameNight Coordinator
United States
Waukee
Iowa
flag msg tools
mb
We have historically not had much of a wargamer base. So, no guarantees, but if you bring one of your wargames you might be able to find an opponent. What games are you most interested in?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.